Digital TV News: CTV Media
VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV
Nov 16, 2022 – VlogBox, a platform for content creators, has announced a partnership with Pzaz TV. VlogBox will provide CTV content for Pzaz TV designed to appeal to the service's key audience groups.
News categories: VlogBox, Pzaz TV, Tetyana Seredyuk, Vincent Weberink, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
Aug 18, 2022 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the addition of CTV measurement to its Video Metrix Multi-Platform product, including YouTube traffic sharing measurement, for Indonesia and Malaysia.
News categories: Comscore, Google, Joris Goossens, Roopa Dhawan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Streaming
Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
Jun 22, 2022 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has added CTV measurement, including YouTube traffic sharing measurement, to its Video Metrix Multi-Platform product for India. Comscore now provides audience measurement across YouTube’s largest platforms.
News categories: Comscore, Google, Joris Goossens, Varun Sharma, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Omnicom Media Group integrates LG Smart TV data
Apr 5, 2022 – LG Ads Solutions has announced an agreement with Omnicom Media Group [NYSE: OMC] to bring LG smart TV and cross-screen ad inventory to Omnicom clients. LG Ads data will be integrated within Omni, Omnicom's operating system.
News categories: LG Ads, Omnicom Media Group, Raghu Kodige, Slavi Samardzija, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Kantar to measure CTV media effectiveness for fuboTV
Mar 1, 2022 – Kantar has created a partnership with fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that allows advertisers and marketers running campaigns on fuboTV to better understand the effectiveness of their CTV advertising and benchmark their performance against competitors.
News categories: Kantar, fuboTV, Marco Parente, Diana Horowitz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen relaunches streaming measurement suite
Oct 7, 2021 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) is bringing its streaming solutions together in a single measurement suite encompassing ad-supported and subscription-based service models across content, ads and platforms.
News categories: Nielsen, Deirdre Thomas, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IAB Tech Lab announces ads.cert 2.0 authentication protocols
Sep 30, 2021 – IAB Tech Lab has announced ads.cert 2.0, a standard introduced to enhance security in the digital advertising ecosystem. In particular, the protocols secure buying and selling of programmatic CTV ad inventory.
News categories: IAB Tech Lab, Amit Shetty, Rob Hazan, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Magnite acquires CTV ad serving platform SpringServe
Jul 1, 2021 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has acquired SpringServe. SpringServe's technology manages multiple aspects of video advertising for CTV publishers such as inventory routing, customized ad experiences, and advanced podding logic.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Michael Barrett, Joseph Hirsch, Christo Owen, Brian Hunt, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
Apr 16, 2021 – SpotX has developed a suite of audience data tools that enables media owners and advertisers to target audiences using first-party, third-party, or subscriber data in a privacy-compliant way.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Laband, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin