Digital TV News: Cadent
FreeWheel launches Video Marketplace Report for Europe
Jan 30, 2020 – FreeWheel has launched a Video Marketplace Report specifically for Europe. The paper shows a continued upward trend in premium video, driving investment in 'growth platforms' such as connected TV and mobile.
News categories: FreeWheel, Thomas Bremond, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Cadent acquires 4INFO
Jan 2, 2020 – Cadent has announced the acquisition of 4INFO to expand its cross-screen solutions for U.S. national advertisers. 4INFO's data activation platform incorporates patented audience graph technology that resolves multiple TV devices back to a household.
News categories: Cadent, 4INFO, Nick Troiano, Tom Cox, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Liberty Global selects Cadent's addressable TV ad platform
Dec 4, 2018 – Cadent's addressable TV advertising platform has been selected by Liberty Global. The platform will enable Liberty Global to deliver different targeted ads to households during the same program on behalf of broadcasters and content providers.
News categories: Cadent, Liberty Global, Nick Troiano, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cross MediaWorks and 605 standardize campaign measurement and advanced analytics
Jan 18, 2018 – Cross MediaWorks and 605 have announced that they have partnered to provide a measurement standard to help scale the addressable TV marketplace. The solution will also enable verification of performance for impressions-based TV campaigns.
News categories: Cross MediaWorks, 605, Nick Troiano, Ben Tatta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Cadent enhances its addressable TV solution and core system
Jul 19, 2017 – Cadent has announced that its technology arm has made extensive enhancements to its addressable TV solution and core system. Cadent’s addressable TV solution allows the pay-TV industry to go toe-to-toe with digital’s reporting and analytics.
News categories: Cadent, Stephanie Mitchko-Beale, Les Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica