Digital TV News: Crnogorski Telekom
Crnogorski Telekom adds 800 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2104
Jul 30, 2014 – Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom has announced half year 2014 results. At the end of June 2014, the number of Extra TV connections was 63.5 thousand, up 4.2 thousand (7%) versus the year before.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, IPTV, Montenegro, Results
Crnogorski Telekom adds catch-up TV feature
Jul 18, 2014 – Crnogorski Telekom (CT) has announced the addition of catch-up tv to its Extra TV IPTV service. Customers can now view, at any time and at no extra charge, content broadcast over the previous 48 hours.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro ends 1Q 2012 with 123,279 pay TV subscribers
Apr 20, 2012 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released subscriber figures for the seven pay TV operators in the country. As at March 31, 2012, the number of cable, MMDS, IPTV and DTH connections was 123,279, up 545 in the first quarter.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Magyar Telekom - H1 2008 results
Aug 7, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (NYSE:MTA)(Budapest:MTELEKOM) has reported results for the first six months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 15,569 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 11,087 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Q1 2008 results
May 8, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (BDP:MTELEKOM) has reported its consolidated financial results for the first three months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 12,883 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 9,023 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Montenegro - T-Com launches Extra TV
Nov 30, 2007 – Extra TV is now available to T-Com customers all over Montenegro. Extra TV is an IPTV service with 60 domestic and international channels, hundreds of movies, numerous interactive options, all with high visual and audio quality.
News categories: T-Com Montenegro, Extra TV, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom to introduce IPTV by the end of November
Sep 20, 2007 – T-Com IPTV service will be launched by the end of November under the name "Extra TV" , said Mr. Daniel Szasz, Chairman of BoD of Crnogorski Telekom in a meeting with journalists.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Montenegro
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement