Digital TV News: Crnogorski Telekom
Crnogorski Telekom adds 800 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2104
Jul 30, 2014 – Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom has announced half year 2014 results. At the end of June 2014, the number of Extra TV connections was 63.5 thousand, up 4.2 thousand (7%) versus the year before.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, IPTV, Montenegro, Results
Crnogorski Telekom adds catch-up TV feature
Jul 18, 2014 – Crnogorski Telekom (CT) has announced the addition of catch-up tv to its Extra TV IPTV service. Customers can now view, at any time and at no extra charge, content broadcast over the previous 48 hours.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro ends 1Q 2012 with 123,279 pay TV subscribers
Apr 20, 2012 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released subscriber figures for the seven pay TV operators in the country. As at March 31, 2012, the number of cable, MMDS, IPTV and DTH connections was 123,279, up 545 in the first quarter.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Magyar Telekom - H1 2008 results
Aug 7, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (NYSE:MTA)(Budapest:MTELEKOM) has reported results for the first six months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 15,569 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 11,087 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Q1 2008 results
May 8, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (BDP:MTELEKOM) has reported its consolidated financial results for the first three months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 12,883 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 9,023 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Montenegro - T-Com launches Extra TV
Nov 30, 2007 – Extra TV is now available to T-Com customers all over Montenegro. Extra TV is an IPTV service with 60 domestic and international channels, hundreds of movies, numerous interactive options, all with high visual and audio quality.
News categories: T-Com Montenegro, Extra TV, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom to introduce IPTV by the end of November
Sep 20, 2007 – T-Com IPTV service will be launched by the end of November under the name "Extra TV" , said Mr. Daniel Szasz, Chairman of BoD of Crnogorski Telekom in a meeting with journalists.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Montenegro
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange