Digital TV News: DAZN Group
DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
Sep 15, 2023 – Irdeto has announced that DAZN relies on its forensic watermarking to enhance its fight against piracy. Irdeto is supporting DAZN with end-to-end security solutions including multi-DRM.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Doug Lowther, Sandeep Tiku, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
DAZN now has 15 million premium paying subscribers
Jan 12, 2023 – DAZN Group has publishes its 2022 Annual Review providing an update on its strategic priorities and critical milestones this year. DAZN is now the largest digital sports broadcaster in Europe.
News categories: DAZN, Shay Segev, Kevin Mayer, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
Nov 28, 2022 – DAZN and Irdeto have joined forces to fight piracy in sports streaming. Their existing partnership has been extended to include Irdeto Anti-Piracy services, and Irdeto has become DAZN's primary multi-DRM provider.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Mark Mulready, Sandeep Tiku, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
Sep 27, 2022 – DAZN Group has announced an agreement to acquire the ELEVEN Group's global sports media businesses. The deal expands DAZN’s capabilities in the live sports streaming sector and establishes DAZN as a global leader in this rapidly evolving space.
News categories: DAZN Group, ELEVEN Group, Shay Segev, Kevin Mayer, Marc Watson, Andrea Radrizzani, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
DAZN expanding to over 200 countries and territories
Mar 3, 2020 – DAZN has revealed that it will expand to over 200 countries and territories. The first part of the expansion will be an English-language service focused on boxing, which has been the primary focus of the streaming service since its launch in the U.S.
News categories: DAZN, John Skipper, Joseph Markowski, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
Jan 17, 2019 – OTT sports platform, DAZN, has been using the power of social video to bolster its brand awareness and drive subscription growth using Grabyo. Grabyo's platform enables DAZN to create, edit and publish video clips to social media moments after they happen.
News categories: Grabyo, DAZN, Gareth Capon, Reda Maher, Digital TV, Social TV, Streaming
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia