Digital TV News: DISH Media
Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
Nov 21, 2023 – Go Addressable has been incorporated as a non-profit trade organization, comprising a4 Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, DIRECTV Advertising, DISH Media and Paramount Advertising.
News categories: Go Addressable, Paramount, Larry Allen, Maribel Becker, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Canoe, DIRECTV and DISH expand addressable advertising to satellite
Oct 17, 2023 – Canoe Ventures has partnered with DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media to expand its addressable advertising footprint to satellite. AMC Networks and Warner Brothers Discovery are inaugural partners.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, DIRECTV Advertising, DISH Media, David Porter, Matt Van Houten, Tim Myers, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
May 31, 2023 – DISH Media has launched DISH Connected, a solution that allows DISH TV's live linear inventory to be programmatically executed, delivering real-time, targeted ads to DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Matt McLeggon, Verna De Jesus, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
DISH Media and DIRECTV Advertising simplify addressable TV for programmers
Apr 25, 2023 – DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media have announced standardized solutions for programmer enablement, reducing the effort required to enable addressable advertising across multiple distributor footprints.
News categories: DISH Media, DIRECTV Advertising, Kevin Arrix, Matt Van Houten, Julian Zilberbrand, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Magnite announces next generation CTV and OTT monetization platform
Feb 7, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced Magnite Streaming. Magnite Streaming empowers media owners to maximize the value of their assets across live and VOD inventory, CTV and OTT, and addressable linear.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Evan Adlman, Andrew Tint, Travis Hockersmith, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
AWS Clean Rooms launched
Nov 29, 2022 – Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced AWS Clean Rooms, an analytics service that helps companies analyze and collaborate on their combined datasets without sharing or revealing underlying data.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Dilip Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Yahoo partnership with DIRECTV Advertising expands to include STB data
Oct 17, 2022 – Yahoo has announced an expansion of its partnership with DIRECTV Advertising to include set-top box (STB) data. Yahoo is the only omnichannel DSP to have access to DIRECTV Advertising's STB data.
News categories: Yahoo, DIRECTV Advertising, Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024