Digital TV News: DISH Media
DISH Media launches product to extend linear campaigns to more viewers
Dec 18, 2019 – DISH Media has announced the launch of Reach Booster. The product leverages addressable technology and campaign delivery data to identify and serve households initially missed, or not sufficiently served, during a national linear campaign.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
Dec 11, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that DISH Media will partner with FreeWheel to enable linear inventory allocation and a holistic view of TV advertising performance across both traditional, demo-based buys and household-level, addressable TV campaigns.
News categories: FreeWheel, DISH Media, Dave Clark, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Telaria/Sling TV study shows CTV key to reaching GenZennial voters
Aug 7, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has published research in partnership with Sling TV, illustrating how Connected TV (CTV) will be the key platform for political advertisers to reach U.S. GenZennial voters, regardless of party affiliation.
News categories: Telaria, Sling TV, Karen Ring, Dave Antonelli, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Comscore and DISH Media surpass 100 DISH and Sling TV addressable ad campaigns
Jun 20, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that DISH Media has completed more than 100 addressable advertising campaigns across DISH and Sling TV platforms, using Comscore as currency. DISH was one of the first platforms to launch national addressable advertising in 2012.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Scott Worthem, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
DISH enlists Nielsen to power advanced advertising across Sling TV
Sep 20, 2018 – Nielsen has announced that DISH Media Sales has selected Nielsen to provide digital measurement on Sling TV and data segments for addressable advertising across both DISH TV and Sling TV inventory. Marketers will now be able to use Digital Ad Ratings to evaluate delivery to target demographics on Sling TV using audience measurement metrics.
News categories: Nielsen, DISH Media Sales, Amanda Tarpey, Kemal Bokhari, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Improvements in Advanced TV to propel U.S. local video advertising
Feb 6, 2018 – Progress in Advanced TV and the U.S. industry’s commitment to new methods that will improve interactivity and the viewer experience will help with the ascent of local video advertising in 2018, according to BIA/Kelsey.
News categories: BIA/Kelsey, Rick Ducey, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
DISH Media enables Volvo to target ads across both DISH and Sling TV
Sep 13, 2017 – DISH Media Sales has announced its first cross-platform addressable ad campaign, which enabled Volvo Cars to target TV viewers across DISH and Sling TV with a single buy. The campaign, executed through media agency Mindshare, allowed Volvo Cars to reach four segments of luxury car enthusiasts across both platforms.
News categories: DISH Media Sales, Volvo, Brian Norris, Kevin Corcoran, Advertising, USA
Sling TV ad slots now available programmatically through SpotX
May 16, 2017 – Advertisers seeking targeted consumer segments across premium over-the-top (OTT) video can now bid in real time on anonymous targeted impressions on Sling TV using one of the newly introduced top addressable data segments.
News categories: Sling TV, SpotX, Adam Lowy, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Nepal's DishHome adds capacity on AMOS-4
Mar 2, 2016 – Spacecom has announced that Nepal's Dish Media Network has entered into another long-term contract adding more capacity to its current capacity on AMOS-4.
News categories: Spacecom, Dish Media Network, David Pollack, Sudeep Acharya, Content Distribution, Nepal, Satellite
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video