Digital TV News: FASTCOM
Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
Sep 14, 2021 – Fastcom has announced that Telefónica is using its MCAS solution to securely sign software images for installation on its Proteus set-top-boxes. MCAS is a managed service, available 24/7, from Fastcom.
News categories: Fastcom, Telefónica, Dr. Fabrice Moscheni, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Software, Spain
Foxtel selects FASTCOM for multi-vendor security of its iQ3 STB
Sep 5, 2017 – FOXTEL has selected FASTCOM’s MCAS solution for ensuring the licensing authority services of its multi-CA iQ3 set-top-box. The box is manufactured by Arris based on a Broadcom chipset.
News categories: FASTCOM, Foxtel, Stephen Joyce, Australia, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION and FASTCOM team up to offer World first CPCM experience in a generic TV-centric Home Network
Sep 12, 2008 – NEOTION and FASTCOM have announced the first CI+/CPCM module combination providing a content protected seamless bridge between networked TV sets and PCs around the Home.
News categories: NEOTION, FASTCOM, Content Protection, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Content Mangement Specification Gets Debut at IBC
Sep 7, 2007 – The publication of the latest revision to DVB BlueBook A094 - Content Protection & Copy Management (DVB-CPCM) in August, along with the first ever public demonstration of aspects of DVB-CPCM at this year's IBC, signals a second major milestone in the work of the DVB on a specification for persistent protection of commercial content in consumer digital products and home networks.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, DVD, Gaming, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media