Digital TV News: Fastcom
Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
Sep 14, 2021 – Fastcom has announced that Telefónica is using its MCAS solution to securely sign software images for installation on its Proteus set-top-boxes. MCAS is a managed service, available 24/7, from Fastcom.
News categories: Fastcom, Telefónica, Dr. Fabrice Moscheni, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Software, Spain
Foxtel selects FASTCOM for multi-vendor security of its iQ3 STB
Sep 5, 2017 – FOXTEL has selected FASTCOM’s MCAS solution for ensuring the licensing authority services of its multi-CA iQ3 set-top-box. The box is manufactured by Arris based on a Broadcom chipset.
News categories: FASTCOM, Foxtel, Stephen Joyce, Australia, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION and FASTCOM team up to offer World first CPCM experience in a generic TV-centric Home Network
Sep 12, 2008 – NEOTION and FASTCOM have announced the first CI+/CPCM module combination providing a content protected seamless bridge between networked TV sets and PCs around the Home.
News categories: NEOTION, FASTCOM, Content Protection, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Content Mangement Specification Gets Debut at IBC
Sep 7, 2007 – The publication of the latest revision to DVB BlueBook A094 - Content Protection & Copy Management (DVB-CPCM) in August, along with the first ever public demonstration of aspects of DVB-CPCM at this year's IBC, signals a second major milestone in the work of the DVB on a specification for persistent protection of commercial content in consumer digital products and home networks.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, DVD, Gaming, IBC, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26