Digital TV News: Full Release
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
HD Forum releases TNT2.0 specifications and conformance tests
Jul 25, 2012 – The HD Forum has announced the release of TNT 2.0 specifications, developed in in partnership with the HbbTV consortium, for use in the French market and coming into effect at the end of July 2012.
News categories: HD FORUM, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
UK - BBC HD comes to BBC iPlayer
Apr 20, 2009 – The BBC HD channel is now available via BBC iPlayer, enabling users to stream HD programmes for seven days after first broadcast, or download and watch them within 30 days.
News categories: BBC iPlayer, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, UK
Audience for Mobile Video Expanding Rapidly in the United States
Oct 23, 2007 – M:Metrics has released its latest figures on the mobile video market in the United States. At eight million in August, the total audience for those who viewed mobile video, either from the carrier deck or video content sent by a friend or family member, grew by 34 percent from January of this year.
News categories: M:Metrics, Full Release, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, USA
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools