Digital TV News: Full Release
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
HD Forum releases TNT2.0 specifications and conformance tests
Jul 25, 2012 – The HD Forum has announced the release of TNT 2.0 specifications, developed in in partnership with the HbbTV consortium, for use in the French market and coming into effect at the end of July 2012.
News categories: HD FORUM, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
UK - BBC HD comes to BBC iPlayer
Apr 20, 2009 – The BBC HD channel is now available via BBC iPlayer, enabling users to stream HD programmes for seven days after first broadcast, or download and watch them within 30 days.
News categories: BBC iPlayer, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, UK
Audience for Mobile Video Expanding Rapidly in the United States
Oct 23, 2007 – M:Metrics has released its latest figures on the mobile video market in the United States. At eight million in August, the total audience for those who viewed mobile video, either from the carrier deck or video content sent by a friend or family member, grew by 34 percent from January of this year.
News categories: M:Metrics, Full Release, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, USA
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management