Digital TV News: Hyundai Digital Technology
Cable STBs dominated the global set-top box market in 2015
Nov 23, 2016 – According to the latest market research study released by Technavio, the global set-top-box market is expected to generate revenues close to $14 billion during the forecast period 2016-2020.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal P Doshi, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset Advances Cambodian STB Services with Hyundai Digital Technology
Sep 11, 2012 – Exset has selected Hyundai Digital Technology (HDT) as its STB strategic partner, where HDT is presently providing MPEG4 Set-Top-Boxes (STBs) for One TV, the first nationwide digital terrestrial TV platform service in Cambodia.
News categories: Hyundai Digital Technology, Exset, One TV, Cambodia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ANT Hits 10 Million Deployed Units
Mar 25, 2009 – ANT (London: ANTP) has announced at IPTV World Forum that it has surpassed 10 million units deployed worldwide. The figures reveal that ANT Fresco and ANT Galio are among the most widely deployed IPTV platforms in the world.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Video Exchange
Taiwan Cable Operator KBRO Launches HD Services Highlighting Alticast's MHP Solution
Aug 11, 2008 – Alticast, the primary DVB-MHP provider for kbro, a leading Taiwan cable operator, has announced that it has successfully passed all Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and is ready to commercially deploy the first MHP set-top boxes in Taiwan.
News categories: Alticast, kbro, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
HYUNDAI Digital Technology Select ANT Galio Client for Next Generation STBs
Mar 6, 2008 – ANT (Reuters: ANTP.L, Bloomberg: ANTP.LN) has announced that HYUNDAI Digital Technology (HDT) (KOSDAQ: 035480) is the latest Set-Top Box manufacturer to license ANT Galio client for its Next Generation STB to be targeted at operators worldwide.
News categories: ANT Software, HYUNDAI Digital Technology, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Egyptian National Media Authority to deploy R&S DVB-T2 transmitters
- TiVo selects Pindrop voice authentication
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers