Digital TV News: INKA Entworks
PallyCon offers content protection solution for OTT apps
Jun 1, 2021 – PallyCon has launched an app security service for OTT platforms. A plug-n-play solution, it is dedicated to helping content developers and publishers protect their content from manipulation and theft.
News categories: INKA Entworks, PallyCon, James Sungim Ahn, Govindraj Basatwar, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
PallyCon forensic watermarking added to Akamai ecosystem
May 26, 2020 – PallyCon has teamed up with Akamai to secure streaming video content against piracy and illegal distribution. Akamai has developed a comprehensive security ecosystem through its Technology Partner Program.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Akamai, PallyCon, Govindraj Basatwar, Amit Kasturia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking, Worldwide
INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
Apr 24, 2019 – INKA ENTWORKS has announced integration between its PallyCon multi-DRM service and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. The integration enables media customers to encrypt content using PallyCon with encoders, transcoders and packagers that also support SPEKE.
News categories: INKA Entworks, AWS Elemental, PallyCon, Content Distribution, DRM, OTT, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Club Samsung uses INKA DRM in India
Jan 1, 2015 – Samsung India has launched Club Samsung 2.0 services with content protection from INKA Entworks. Club Samsung 2.0 is a digital entertainment store where customers can enjoy music, movies, live TV and videos via a single app.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Samsung, James Ahn, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, India, Mobile, OTT
Technology Leaders Announce 'Marlin Partner Program' to Make Digital Content Interoperable Across Multiple Devices and Services
Oct 22, 2008 – Over twenty-five leading technology companies have joined forces to create the Marlin Partner Program (MPP). Members of the program can now deliver technology solutions that make digital content interoperable between consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Marlin, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.