Digital TV News: Inscape
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
May 18, 2022 – 605 has renewed its agreement with VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) for automatic content recognition (ACR) data from VIZIO's Inscape data division. The extended partnership will support 605’s measurement, attribution, and reporting capabilities.
News categories: 605, VIZIO, Kristin Dolan, Ken Norcross, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
VIZIO shows TV ad innovations at IAB NewFronts
May 9, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) brought together agency, content and technology partners for a week of events in New York to demonstrate the power of its Smart TV operating system and unveil its latest technology advancements.
News categories: VIZIO, Adam Bergman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Nielsen brings in Inscape Smart TV data for local and national TV measurement
Apr 26, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced an agreement that provides Nielsen with Inscape glass-level Smart TV viewership data. Nielsen now has the rights to integrate Inscape data for both local and national audience measurement.
News categories: Nielsen, VIZIO, Peter Bradbury, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
VIZIO introduces Jump Ads to connect linear TV with streaming
Mar 31, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has introduced Jump Ads. Jump Ads gives programmers and brands the ability to present an interactive overlay at the end of linear TV programs, directing viewers into a supporting app on the VIZIO operating system.
News categories: VIZIO, Fox Entertainment, Adam Bergman, Natalie Park, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp renews deal to use VIZIO ACR data
Oct 6, 2021 – VideoAmp and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced that VideoAmp will continue to use VIZIO's Inscape Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) data from VIZIO Smart TVs for planning, measurement and TV ad sales use cases.
News categories: VIZIO, VideoAmp, Travis Hockersmith, Nick Chakalos, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
Apr 29, 2021 – Verizon Media and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced a cross-platform and connected TV (CTV) advertising partnership. Verizon Media gains DSP access to VIZIO's Inscape viewership data from more than 18M opted-in VIZIO Smart TVs.
News categories: VIZIO, Verizon Media, Mike O’Donnell, Iván Markman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
Feb 19, 2021 – VIZIO Ads has unveiled Universal Frequency Control, a capability that enables brands to set limits on how often a VIZIO TV within a household is exposed to specific ad creative when placing an ad through its platform.
News categories: VIZIO Ads, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience