Digital TV News: MTM
Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
Sep 23, 2021 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has expanded its Canadian TV advertising offering with the introduction of the OneView advertising platform. OneView enables ad campaigns across TV streaming, desktop, and mobile.
News categories: Roku, Matterkind, Christina Summers, Erin Rahn, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV, Streaming
Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
Apr 14, 2021 – Research from Tremor Video and Unruly, carried out with MTM Global, shows that nearly three-quarters (72%) of US digital advertising professionals believe that CTV reaches target audiences more effectively than linear TV.
News categories: Tremor Video, MTM Global, Justin Chadwick, Shana Kohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
UK media buyers think CTV more effective than linear TV
Mar 25, 2021 – According to research released by Unruly, more than two-thirds (67%) of UK digital advertising professionals think connected TV (CTV) is a more effective ad channel than linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, MTM, Alex Khan, Rebecca Waring, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK
Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
Feb 6, 2020 – The Media Technology Monitor (MTM) has released its Sneak Peek Report. According to the survey, 1 in 6 Canadians show interest in subscribing to Disney+ and 1 in 10 show interest in getting Apple TV+. Netflix continues its domination.
News categories: Media Technology Monitor, Canada, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases 2019 global findings
Sep 11, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has released the global findings of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report summarises insights collected from industry executives across four regions: Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and North America.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Big Data, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
Aug 22, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has released the key findings of the Latin American edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report explores the key trends and developments affecting the region, as well as the challenges and opportunities.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals U.S. key findings
Aug 6, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), with MTM, has released the key findings of the U.S. edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The report explores a wide range of themes and issues, from the future of the U.S. pay-TV market to the opportunities in next-generation aggregation.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
Jul 17, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has published 'The Global Market for Premium Sports OTT Services,' a special report on the growth of sports OTT services around the world and its impact on traditional pay-TV service providers.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals 2019 European findings
Jun 25, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has published the key takeaways from the European edition of the 2019 Pay-TV Innovation Forum, a research programme designed to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the pay-TV and content industries.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform