Digital TV News: MegaFon
Flix Snip expands to Spain and Italy on Huawei Video
Jun 11, 2019 – Short-form content app and VOD service Flix Snip has announced that its content is now available in Spain and Italy as part of the Huawei Video SVOD service. This follows Flix Snip’s recent launch in Russia on the MegaFon and Rostelecom platforms.
News categories: Flix Snip, Huawei, Sebastien Perioche, Jaime Gonzalo, Digital TV, Italy, OTT, Spain
Elemental supports expansion of MegaFon.TV OTT in Russia
Jan 11, 2017 – Elemental has announced that Russia's MegaFon is using Elemental for its MegaFon.TV over-the-top (OTT) TV service, which has seen a rise in subscribers from 10,000 to more than 1.4 million over the past year.
News categories: Elemental, MegaFon, MegaLabs, Andrey Kushnarev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Russia
Verimatrix secures content for MegaLabs' SMOTRI+ mobile app
Mar 28, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that Russia's MegaLabs has chosen the multi-network Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) solution to secure its SMOTRI+ mobile application.
News categories: Verimatrix, MegaLabs, Andrey Kushnarev, Steve Oetegenn, Apps, Content Protection, Mobile, OTT, Russia
Russia's MegaFon deploys Verimatrix VCAS for IPTV and OTT services
Jan 25, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of a multi-network Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) solution to secure MegaFon's combined IPTV and over-the-top (OTT) video services.
News categories: Verimatrix, MegaFon, MegaLabs, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Russia
Dune HD HDMI STB on show at TV Connect EurAsia 2012
Oct 10, 2012 – The Dune HD Connect, the world's smallest Full HD set top box, is a compact stick format device that plugs into a subscriber's TV HDMI socket and streams content through its built-in Wi-Fi via a home internet connection.
News categories: Dune HD, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product