Digital TV News: Neustar
TiVo to expand ad reach with BDEX ML-based audience targeting
Mar 24, 2021 – TiVo will use the BDEX Omnisource IQ — Machine Learning solution to create, based on its TV data, a model of advertisers’ ideal target audiences. Advertisers can then activate these audiences via the platform of their choice.
News categories: BDEX, TiVo, David Finkelstein, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA extend content protection partnership to Smart TVs
May 29, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS have renewed their technology partnership and extended it to include content protection on Smart TVs. NAGRA content protection supports the HD PLUS solution for Smart TVs not requiring an external device, such as a CAM or STB.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Thierry Legrand, Georges Agnes, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Smart TV
Neustar integrates TiVo TV viewership data into attribution models
Apr 25, 2019 – Neustar and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that TiVo’s TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 US DMAs and millions of households, will now be available in the Neustar Multi-Touch Attribution and Unified Marketing Analytics solutions.
News categories: Neustar, TiVo Corp, Michael Schoen, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
comScore launches OTT and gaming audience segments
Feb 6, 2018 – comScore has announced that it has expanded its Activation solution to incorporate console gaming and OTT audience segments. The segments help marketers and media companies target these consumers with tailored messages based on their streaming and gaming intensity.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Michael Schoen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and Neustar expand audience targeting options for OTT
Aug 23, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with Neustar. Through the partnership, the Neustar AdAdvisor Audiences and Data Onboarding capabilities become available for OTT ad-campaign targeting via Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Neustar, Andre Swanston, Steven Wolfe Pereira, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
Jun 22, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Neustar as a preferred data onboarding provider to expand PeerLogix's data distribution to data management and demand-side platforms.
News categories: PeerLogix, Neustar, Ray Colwell, Julie Fleischer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Mobile500 Alliance Demonstrates First Complete Mobile Digital TV Consumer Product
Apr 16, 2012 – At the 2012 NAB Show, the Mobile500 Alliance detailed its business model and enhanced features for Mobile DTV, including new interactive advertising and an improved user experience that features social media integration with Twitter.
News categories: Mobile500 Alliance, Advertising, Conditional Access, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet, USA
UltraViolet Attracts More Than 750,000 Households in First Three Months
Jan 11, 2012 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has provided an update on the roll-out of UltraViolet™. Following the launch of an initial 19 UltraViolet-enabled titles, more than 750,000 households have registered with UltraViolet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Blu-ray, CES2022, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor