Digital TV News: OBLO
iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads
Sep 15, 2023 – iWedia has partnered with Synaptics to create a product, powered by OBLO Cloud technology, that utilizes advanced camera technology to measure user engagement with TV content and ads.
News categories: iWedia, Synaptics, OBLO, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
iWedia technology integrated with the OBLO IoT platform
Sep 14, 2023 – iWedia and OBLO have partnered on a connected device solution, combining iWedia's Diagnostics System, WatchParty, Gamification, and User Engagement Monitoring with the OBLO IoT platform.
News categories: iWedia, OBLO, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Nikola Teslic, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia to debut solution for TV device maintenance and troubleshooting
Sep 13, 2023 – At IBC, iWedia is to debut a solution designed to assess the health of fleets of devices such as set-top boxes and TVs, diagnosing issues before they become large-scale problems.
News categories: iWedia, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Digital TV, IBC2023, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
OBLO Living and Telekom Slovenije use an Android TV STB as a smart home hub
Sep 12, 2019 – OBLO Living has cooperated with Telekom Slovenije on a next-generation smart home concept using an Android set-top box as the home hub. The Telekom Slovenije smart living platform, NEO, will be presented at IBC 2019.
News categories: OBLO Living, Telekom Slovenije, Nikola Smiljkovic, Android TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smart Home
OBLO Living and iWedia collaborate on home automation through IFTTT
Mar 29, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Android TV STB software with the end-to-end home automation system of OBLO Living. The integrated solution is being demonstrated at TV Connect 2017.
News categories: iWedia, OBLO Living, Hervé Creff, Nikola Smiljkovic, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics