Digital TV News: Qvest
TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
Sep 25, 2023 – With the support of Qvest's expertise in systems integration and project management, TV Monaco has started operation as the first public TV station in the city-state.
News categories: Qvest, TVMonaco, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Monaco
OTT specialist TeraVolt becomes part of Qvest Group
Sep 14, 2023 – Qvest has strengthened its portfolio with the acquisition of TeraVolt, adding capabilities that include development, consulting and project support, testing and operations, and metadata optimization.
News categories: Qvest, TeraVolt, Peter Nöthen, Tobias Künkel, Apps, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming
TVNZ partners with Qvest for OTT streaming implementation
Aug 29, 2023 – TVNZ has launched an OTT streaming platform for live sports broadcasting with Qvest. As the systems integrator, Qvest orchestrated the project with selected technology partners.
News categories: Qvest, TVNZ, Thomas Grandoch, Kym Niblock, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
Jun 1, 2023 – Qvest is providing the European League of Football with a full-service FAST channel playout solution, powering up the American Football experience with its cloud-based product makalu.
News categories: Qvest, European League of Football, Frank Mistol, Zeljko Karajica, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, UK
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data