Digital TV News: ROK Entertainment
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
Claro Launches 3G Mobile TV Service in Dominican Republic
Oct 1, 2009 – ROK Entertainment and Claro Dominican Republic (Mexico:AMXL) have announced the launch of Ideas TV, a streamed, live and pre-recorded mobile TV subscription service, powered by ROK's over-the-air video-streaming technologies.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Codetel, 5G, Dominican Republic, Mobile
ROK TV Streams On BlackBerry Smartphones
Jul 21, 2009 – ROK Entertainment has announced that its streamed Mobile TV service, ROK TV, is compatible with the latest BlackBerry smartphones.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, BlackBerry, 5G, Mobile, Smartphone
ROK Mobile TV Deploys Across India with BSNL
Jun 4, 2009 – ROK Entertainment has announced the launch of TINY TV across India with leading mobile operator BSNL. TINY TV is the first nationwide, subscription-based, mobile TV service in India to be streamed over mass-market 2.5G GPRS.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, BSNL, Digital TV, India, Mobile
Telcel to launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Mexico
Aug 26, 2008 – ROK Entertainment (OTCBB: ROKE) and Telcel (Mexico:AMXL) have announced the launch of Ideas TV, a streamed, live and on-demand mobile TV subscription service available to Telcel's 3G customers in Mexico.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Telcel, 5G, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile
ROK Entertainment Group Inc. launches mobile TV service with Vodafone-Turkey
Jan 22, 2008 – ROK Entertainment (OTCBB: ROKE) has announced the launch in Turkey, through its regional representative Mobilturk, of a service with Vodafone for the provision of visual content direct to a user's mobile telephone.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Vodafone, Digital TV, Mobile, Turkey
ROK adds Warid Telecom to it's Deployment of Streamed Mobile TV
Sep 11, 2007 – ROK Entertainment Group has announced that it has reached agreement with Pakistan mobile operator, Warid Telecom, to provide streamed mobile TV over Warid's existing 2.5G network.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Warid Telecom, Mobile, Pakistan
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers