Digital TV News: ROK Entertainment
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
Claro Launches 3G Mobile TV Service in Dominican Republic
Oct 1, 2009 – ROK Entertainment and Claro Dominican Republic (Mexico:AMXL) have announced the launch of Ideas TV, a streamed, live and pre-recorded mobile TV subscription service, powered by ROK's over-the-air video-streaming technologies.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Codetel, 5G, Dominican Republic, Mobile
ROK TV Streams On BlackBerry Smartphones
Jul 21, 2009 – ROK Entertainment has announced that its streamed Mobile TV service, ROK TV, is compatible with the latest BlackBerry smartphones.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, BlackBerry, 5G, Mobile, Smartphone
ROK Mobile TV Deploys Across India with BSNL
Jun 4, 2009 – ROK Entertainment has announced the launch of TINY TV across India with leading mobile operator BSNL. TINY TV is the first nationwide, subscription-based, mobile TV service in India to be streamed over mass-market 2.5G GPRS.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, BSNL, Digital TV, India, Mobile
Telcel to launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Mexico
Aug 26, 2008 – ROK Entertainment (OTCBB: ROKE) and Telcel (Mexico:AMXL) have announced the launch of Ideas TV, a streamed, live and on-demand mobile TV subscription service available to Telcel's 3G customers in Mexico.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Telcel, 5G, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile
ROK Entertainment Group Inc. launches mobile TV service with Vodafone-Turkey
Jan 22, 2008 – ROK Entertainment (OTCBB: ROKE) has announced the launch in Turkey, through its regional representative Mobilturk, of a service with Vodafone for the provision of visual content direct to a user's mobile telephone.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Vodafone, Digital TV, Mobile, Turkey
ROK adds Warid Telecom to it's Deployment of Streamed Mobile TV
Sep 11, 2007 – ROK Entertainment Group has announced that it has reached agreement with Pakistan mobile operator, Warid Telecom, to provide streamed mobile TV over Warid's existing 2.5G network.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Warid Telecom, Mobile, Pakistan
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022