Digital TV News: SRS Labs
Khronos Group Releases Provisional OpenMAX AL Digital TV Extension Specification
Jan 18, 2011 – The Khronos Group has announced that it has publicly released the OpenMAX™ AL Digital TV Extension specification, a royalty-free, cross-platform C-language API for high-performance digital TV-related applications on mobile and embedded devices.
News categories: Khronos, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Portable, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Khronos Group Releases OpenMAX AL Specification for Application-Level Video, Audio and Image Processing on Mobile and Handheld Devices
Jan 18, 2011 – The Khronos Group has announced that it has publicly released the OpenMAX™ AL 1.1 specification, a royalty-free, cross-platform C-language API for high-performance multimedia applications on mobile and embedded devices.
News categories: Khronos, Middleware, Mobile, Portable
SRS Labs Showcases Premium Audio, Voice and Surround Sound Solutions for Mobile Media at CTIA Wireless in Las Vegas
Mar 31, 2008 – SRS Labs (Nasdaq: SRSL) has revealed details of their exhibit at CTIA in Las Vegas where they will offer demonstrations of their premium audio and voice solutions for the mobile media market.
News categories: SRS Labs, Mobile
Sunplus, One of Asia's Leading IC Suppliers, to use SRS Audio Technologies in New Chipsets Manufactured for TV's and Portable Devices
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Sunplus Technology has chosen SRS Labs as their audio enhancement provider.
News categories: SRS Labs, Sunplus, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Tablet
Hylab Technology, Inc. Selects SRS Labs as Their Audio Partner for Digital TV Converter Boxes
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Hylab Technology will include SRS Labs' patented TruSurround XT virtual surround sound technology in three new models of Digital TV (DTV) Converter boxes.
News categories: SRS Labs, Hylab Technology, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Terrestrial, USA
SRS Labs Debuts Advanced Virtual Surround Technology for Flat Panel Televisions at CES 2007
Jan 4, 2007 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced the launch of SRS TruSurround HD4™ (TS HD4), the next generation surround enhancement technology for flat panel televisions.
News categories: SRS Labs, CES2023, Digital TV
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers