Digital TV News: SRS Labs
Khronos Group Releases Provisional OpenMAX AL Digital TV Extension Specification
Jan 18, 2011 – The Khronos Group has announced that it has publicly released the OpenMAX™ AL Digital TV Extension specification, a royalty-free, cross-platform C-language API for high-performance digital TV-related applications on mobile and embedded devices.
News categories: Khronos, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Portable, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Khronos Group Releases OpenMAX AL Specification for Application-Level Video, Audio and Image Processing on Mobile and Handheld Devices
Jan 18, 2011 – The Khronos Group has announced that it has publicly released the OpenMAX™ AL 1.1 specification, a royalty-free, cross-platform C-language API for high-performance multimedia applications on mobile and embedded devices.
News categories: Khronos, Middleware, Mobile, Portable
SRS Labs Showcases Premium Audio, Voice and Surround Sound Solutions for Mobile Media at CTIA Wireless in Las Vegas
Mar 31, 2008 – SRS Labs (Nasdaq: SRSL) has revealed details of their exhibit at CTIA in Las Vegas where they will offer demonstrations of their premium audio and voice solutions for the mobile media market.
News categories: SRS Labs, Mobile
Sunplus, One of Asia's Leading IC Suppliers, to use SRS Audio Technologies in New Chipsets Manufactured for TV's and Portable Devices
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Sunplus Technology has chosen SRS Labs as their audio enhancement provider.
News categories: SRS Labs, Sunplus, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Tablet
Hylab Technology, Inc. Selects SRS Labs as Their Audio Partner for Digital TV Converter Boxes
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Hylab Technology will include SRS Labs' patented TruSurround XT virtual surround sound technology in three new models of Digital TV (DTV) Converter boxes.
News categories: SRS Labs, Hylab Technology, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Terrestrial, USA
SRS Labs Debuts Advanced Virtual Surround Technology for Flat Panel Televisions at CES 2007
Jan 4, 2007 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced the launch of SRS TruSurround HD4™ (TS HD4), the next generation surround enhancement technology for flat panel televisions.
News categories: SRS Labs, CES2023, Digital TV
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December