Digital TV News: Samba TV
Samba TV acquires AI innovator Disruptel
Nov 8, 2022 – Samba TV has announced that it has acquired Disruptel. Disruptel’s machine learning technology intelligently deconstructs on-screen content in real-time, identifying people, brands and products that appear.
News categories: Samba TV, Disruptel, Ashwin Navin, Alex Quinn, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Havas Media to integrate Samba TV data into its audience platform
Oct 26, 2022 – Havas Media Group (HMG) North America and Samba TV have announced that they are partnering to integrate Samba TV's OTT and linear television viewing data into Converged, HMG’s audience and data management platform.
News categories: Samba TV, Havas Media, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
Samba TV releases U.S. State of Viewership report for Q2
Aug 18, 2022 – The Samba TV report shows a viewership landscape marked by year lows in linear TV viewership, record saturation of the linear TV ad market, a tsunami of new streaming content and an increasing likelihood of streaming subscriber churn.
News categories: Samba TV, Advertising, Broadcast, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
Aug 10, 2022 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with Smartclip to enter the Spanish market. The expansion delivers another pillar in Samba TV's global growth strategy, marking the company’s fifth major international announcement this year.
News categories: Samba TV, Smartclip, David Barker, Ángel Fernández Nebot, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Spain
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
May 10, 2022 – Samba TV has announced the release of its State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022, showing a complex viewership landscape marked by a saturated linear TV ad market, increased cord-shaving, and a high likelihood for streaming subscriber churn.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Samba TV powers CTV audience targeting at MediaSquare in France
Apr 6, 2022 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with MediaSquare to provide advertising retargeting and targeting for OTT viewers and gamers in France. With a panel of nearly 1M households, Samba TV is the largest provider of CTV data analytics in France.
News categories: Samba TV, MediaSquare, David Barker, Erwan Le Page, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Streaming
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV and PubMatic bring programmatic TV audience targeting to Australia
Feb 14, 2022 – Samba TV has partnered with PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) to bring TV audience targeting to Australia. Samba TV's first-party CTV data will be integrated with PubMatic's programmatic platform to provide media buyers with advanced omniscreen targeting.
News categories: PubMatic, Samba TV, Peter Barry, Yasmin Sanders, Flaminia Sapori, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management