Digital TV News: Samba TV
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
May 10, 2022 – Samba TV has announced the release of its State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022, showing a complex viewership landscape marked by a saturated linear TV ad market, increased cord-shaving, and a high likelihood for streaming subscriber churn.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Samba TV powers CTV audience targeting at MediaSquare in France
Apr 6, 2022 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with MediaSquare to provide advertising retargeting and targeting for OTT viewers and gamers in France. With a panel of nearly 1M households, Samba TV is the largest provider of CTV data analytics in France.
News categories: Samba TV, MediaSquare, David Barker, Erwan Le Page, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Streaming
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Samba TV and PubMatic bring programmatic TV audience targeting to Australia
Feb 14, 2022 – Samba TV has partnered with PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) to bring TV audience targeting to Australia. Samba TV's first-party CTV data will be integrated with PubMatic's programmatic platform to provide media buyers with advanced omniscreen targeting.
News categories: PubMatic, Samba TV, Peter Barry, Yasmin Sanders, Flaminia Sapori, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV
Samba TV launches SambaID proprietary identifier
Aug 11, 2021 – Samba TV has launched its proprietary identifier, SambaID, as part of its Samba TV Identity solution. Samba TV’s tools help identify which phones, tablets, PCs, TVs, and other digital devices belong to specific households.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Wes Chaar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
Jul 22, 2021 – Samba TV has announced the launch of its global Real-time TV Viewership Dashboard, an interactive TV analytics dashboard featuring geographic and demographic analysis of viewership in real-time across the world.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Chad Stoller, Mike Law, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA
PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
Apr 9, 2021 – Samba TV's first-party Connected TV data will be integrated with PubMatic's (Nasdaq: PUBM) advertising platform to provide media buyers with omniscreen targeting in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and France.
News categories: Samba TV, PubMatic, Ashwin Navin, David Barker, Emma Newman, Advertising, Big Data, France, Germany, Italy, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
Samba TV expands addressable TV footprint with 605
Mar 31, 2021 – Samba TV has announced that 605 is providing it with exclusive addressable access to a subset of its TV viewership dataset as part of Samba TV's plan to broaden the reach and representation of its dataset.
News categories: Samba TV, 605, Ashwin Navi, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data