Digital TV News: Skyline Communications
Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
Oct 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion of its DataMiner platform at Tata Sky. DataMiner continues to fully manage Tata Sky's DTH operations, but now across a wider range of data sources.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Tata Sky, Pramod Gupta, Digital TV, India, QoE, Satellite
Telestream & Skyline develop cloud-based OTT operations management solution
Feb 3, 2021 – Telestream has announced a collaboration with Skyline Communications to integrate Telestream’s cloud-based video monitoring with Skyline’s DataMiner network management, orchestration and operations support.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telestream, Steven Soenens, Ken Haren, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Mediacorp selects Skyline Communications to monitor its DVB-T2 network
Jun 22, 2018 – Skyline Communications has announced that it has deployed its DataMiner platform at Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest broadcaster and transmission network operator. The setup comprises more than 1,500 transmission and network elements, spread across more than 100 different locations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Mediacorp, Ben Vandenberghe, Jonathan Triboulet, QoE, Singapore, Terrestrial
P&TLuxembourg chooses ATEME IPTV Headend for HD
Aug 26, 2009 – ATEME has announced that P&TLuxembourg is deploying ATEME's IPTV headend, which includes HD MPEG-4 AVC encoding. This solution will enable P&TLuxembourg to launch HDTV linear broadcast television services in 2009.
News categories: ATEME, P&TLuxembourg, Content Distribution, IBC2022, IPTV, Luxembourg
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV