Digital TV News: Skyline Communications
Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
Oct 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion of its DataMiner platform at Tata Sky. DataMiner continues to fully manage Tata Sky's DTH operations, but now across a wider range of data sources.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Tata Sky, Pramod Gupta, Digital TV, India, QoE, Satellite
Telestream & Skyline develop cloud-based OTT operations management solution
Feb 3, 2021 – Telestream has announced a collaboration with Skyline Communications to integrate Telestream’s cloud-based video monitoring with Skyline’s DataMiner network management, orchestration and operations support.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telestream, Steven Soenens, Ken Haren, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Mediacorp selects Skyline Communications to monitor its DVB-T2 network
Jun 22, 2018 – Skyline Communications has announced that it has deployed its DataMiner platform at Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest broadcaster and transmission network operator. The setup comprises more than 1,500 transmission and network elements, spread across more than 100 different locations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Mediacorp, Ben Vandenberghe, Jonathan Triboulet, QoE, Singapore, Terrestrial
P&TLuxembourg chooses ATEME IPTV Headend for HD
Aug 26, 2009 – ATEME has announced that P&TLuxembourg is deploying ATEME's IPTV headend, which includes HD MPEG-4 AVC encoding. This solution will enable P&TLuxembourg to launch HDTV linear broadcast television services in 2009.
News categories: ATEME, P&TLuxembourg, Content Distribution, IBC2022, IPTV, Luxembourg
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December
- Over half of Canadian TV streamers are watching ad-supported TV
- Plex joins Amagi CTV content marketplace as platform partner
- New streaming TV video ad formats perform better than traditional TV ads