Digital TV News: Squadeo
Viaccess-Orca acquires Squadeo
May 24, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has acquired Squadeo. The integration of Squadeo’s multimedia QuickPlayer further strengthens Viaccess-Orca’s Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) offering, enabling an end-to-end solution for delivering live and VOD content.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Squadeo, Paul Molinier, Nicolas Delahaye, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, MandA, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Squadeo launches Widevine everywhere on mobiles, tablets, PC, Mac
May 19, 2017 – Squadeo has announced the availability of Widevine DRM across mobiles, tablets, PC and Mac, allowing video service providers to simplify deployments by relying on 'one single protocol, one single DRM and one single player' across all platforms.
News categories: Squadeo, Widevine, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Worldwide
SKYCABLE deploys Squadeo video player and Verimatrix PC security in the Philippines
Jun 1, 2016 – Squadeo has announced that Filipino cable TV company SKYCABLE is deploying Squadeo’s video player, integrated with the Verimatrix security client, for its online streaming service, Sky On-Demand.
News categories: Squadeo, Verimatrix, SKYCABLE, Benoit Brieussel, Petr Peterka, Joevel Rivera, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Philippines, Streaming, TV Everywhere
Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo join forces for multiscreen video delivery
Apr 12, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that it has teamed up with Alpha Networks and Squadeo to create a complete turnkey solution for content distribution, including offer and subscriber management, and playback on all device types.
News categories: Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo, Jacques Le Mancq, Guillaume Devezeaux, Nicolas Delahaye, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set