Digital TV News: TSTV
TSTV to launch DTH TV on ABS-3A at 3°W in Nigeria
Jun 28, 2017 – ABS and Telcom Satellites TV (TSTV) have signed a multi-transponder agreement to deliver a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service into Nigeria on ABS-3A. The new platform is scheduled to be launched on 25th July 2017.
News categories: ABS, TSTV, Tom Choi, Bright Echefu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Nigeria, Satellite
MTS launches satellite TV in Russia
Nov 12, 2014 – Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) [NYSE: MBT] in partnership with Sistema Mass Media (SMM) [LSE: SSA] has announced the launch of satellite TV services under the MTS brand throughout Russia. MTS will offer subscribers 160 TV channels.
News categories: Mobile TeleSystems, Vasyl Latsanych, Vitaly Studitskikh, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
Ericsson Empowers New TV Experiences at IP&TV World Forum
Mar 21, 2011 – At IP&TV World Forum 2011, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will demonstrate its end-to-end television solutions - from content management, packaging and delivery to the ultimate user experience on the consumer's screen of choice.
News categories: Ericsson, Content Distribution, Video Exchange
Chongqing Cable TV Launches On-Demand TV Services With Espial MediaBase
Oct 6, 2009 – Espial® (TSX: ESP) has announced that Chongqing Cable TV Network has selected Espial MediaBase to power their on-demand services. Chongqing Cable TV is located in the southwest of China and provides TV services to 4.2 million subscribers.
News categories: Espial, Chongqing Cable, Huawei, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
TANDBERG Showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion Within a Time-Shifted TV Program
Mar 30, 2009 – At both The Cable Show and NAB, TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) will showcase the industry's first technology demonstration of dynamic ad insertion and ad swapping into live, time-shifted program streams.
News categories: TANDBERG Television, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership