Digital TV News: Tru Optik
Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
Dec 10, 2019 – Tru Optik has partnered with JamLoop to offer audience-based targeting capabilities for media buyers. Powered by Tru Optik’s OTT Data Marketplace, media companies and advertisers are able to leverage JamLoop's audience targeting, built specifically for OTT/CTV platforms.
News categories: Tru Optik, JamLoop, Frans Vermeulen, Leif Welch, Mark Gray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
Dec 2, 2019 – Tru Optik has partnered with Anzu.io to make first and third-party data for enhanced audience targeting available for in-game advertising on gaming consoles. Leveraging such data, advertisers are able to engage with gaming consumers that are difficult to find on linear TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Anzu.io, Andre Swanston, Itamar Benedy, Advertising, Big Data, Games Console, USA
StackAdapt and SpotX partner for Connected TV in Canada
Nov 25, 2019 – StackAdapt and SpotX have announced a partnership focused on Connected TV (CTV) inventory and audiences, enabling advertisers to reach Canadian viewers of OTT content. Advertisers working with StackAdapt can now access premium inventory from more than 600 media owners.
News categories: SpotX, StackAdapt, Kelly McMahon, Michael Shang, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, OTT
Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
Oct 10, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced a free privacy compliance solution for CTV and Advanced Media called Privacy.TV. The solution will offer OTT consumer opt-out and data transparency capabilities for publishers, adtech platforms, data providers and device manufacturers.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, Jonathan Bokor, Matt Spiegel, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Tru Optik makes Oracle audience data available to OTT/CTV advertisers
Mar 28, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to make Oracle's audience data available for OTT/CTV campaigns through Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace. Tru Optik is the first DMP focused on the OTT/CTV market to integrate Oracle Data Cloud audiences.
News categories: Tru Optik, Oracle, Andre Swanston, Chris Langel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Pixalate receives MRC accreditation for OTT invalid traffic detection and filtration
Nov 14, 2018 – Pixalate has become the first company to receive accreditation from the Media Rating Council (MRC) for Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT) detection and filtration for over-the-top (OTT) video ad impressions.
News categories: Pixalate, Media Rating Council, Jalal Nasir, George W. Ivie, Jay Friedman, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Pluto TV selects Tru Optik for audience-based ad measurement
Oct 11, 2018 – Pluto TV has announced that it has selected Tru Optik to power audience-based advertising and campaign measurement across Pluto’s OTT and CTV inventory. Pluto TV is using audience targeting, validation and measurement from Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Pluto TV, Frans Vermeulen, Rich Calacci, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more