Digital TV News: VlogBox
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Allroll and Vlogbox create OTT/CTV marketing ecosystem for channel owners
Dec 4, 2020 – Allroll has announced a partnership with VlogBox to create a marketplace for channel owners. Content creators will benefit as app development and monetization services are combined with new promotion solutions.
News categories: Allroll, Vlogbox, Alex Zakrevsky, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, USA
TheViewPoint enhances monetization and reporting for VlogBox
Nov 4, 2020 – TheViewPoint has announced a partnership with VlogBox that sees TheViewPoint bringing in its ad tech solutions to power up VlogBox's monetization capabilities, while providing analytics and pricing control over CTV inventory.
News categories: VlogBox, TheViewPoint, Nick Platonenko, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million