Digital TV News: Youfone
Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
Aug 13, 2020 – Amino, and sister-company 24i, have announced that Youfone has launched the first Android TV service in the Netherlands, providing consumers with a converged OTT, VoD and live TV experience on TVs and mobiles.
News categories: Amino, Youfone, Donald McGarva, Valentijn Rensing, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
24i launches Video Experience Platform
Jul 22, 2020 – 24i has announced the launch of its Video Experience Platform (VEP), a SaaS platform that combines its apps framework, video processing and UX products with an ecosystem of technologies and partners.
News categories: 24i, Martijn Van Horssen, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Red Bee provides channels for Youfone TV offering
May 12, 2020 – Red Bee is providing channel distribution services for Dutch independent telecom provider Youfone. Through the Red Bee 'Channel Store', Youfone is creating television bundles with news, sports and entertainment for their subscription TV service.
News categories: Red Bee, Youfone, Josbert van Rooijen, Valentijn Rensing, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands
Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
Dec 9, 2019 – Amino and sister-company 24i have announced that they have entered into an agreement with the Dutch MVNO Youfone to provide a fully-integrated, end-to-end video solution to refresh and expand its TV and OTT offering.
News categories: Amino, Youfone, 24i, Donald McGarva, Valentijn Rensing, Digital TV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
EU clears T-Mobile NL's acquisition of Tele2 NL
Nov 27, 2018 – The European Commission has approved under the EU Merger Regulation the proposed acquisition of Tele2 NL by T-Mobile NL. The Commission concluded that the merger would raise no competition concerns in the European Economic Area or any substantial part of it.
News categories: European Commission, T-Mobile, Tele2, Digital TV, IPTV, MnA, Netherlands, Regulation
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers