Digital TV News: Zenverge
Zenverge and MaxLinear Launch Cable-to-IP Video Gateway for Multiscreen Service Distribution
Sep 6, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that it has teamed up with Zenverge to create a highly integrated four-channel cable-to-IP video gateway capable of streaming high-quality video content to tablet and smartphone devices.
News categories: Cable TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet
Monsoon Multimedia and Zenverge Partner to Deliver Placeshifting and DVR Functionality to CE OEMs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it has selected Zenverge's ZN200 Quad-Stream Transcoder to work with Monsoon's placeshifting and DVR software to enable HD streaming to multiple mobile devices for major OEMs.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, Zenverge, CES2022, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Monsoon Multimedia Adds Placeshifting to C2 Micro and Zenverge ICs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it is porting its TV Anywhere placeshifting software engines to additional semiconductor platforms developed by C2 Microsystems, Inc. and Zenverge, Inc.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, C2 Micro, Zenverge, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Streaming
Zenverge Provides the Core Chipset for LG CNS Multi-screen Service
Jan 5, 2012 – Zenverge and LG CNS have announced that they have been working together to create solutions for delivery of pay-TV services to multiple screens. The technology enables content to be consumed inside the home network on any display device.
News categories: Zenverge, LG CNS, CES2022, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Entropic Communications, Zenverge to Enable TV and Movies on Any Screen
Sep 26, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Zenverge have announced a strategic partnership to co-develop solutions and align product roadmaps for the delivery of content with powerful transcoding technology over a MoCA® 2.0 home network.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Zenverge, MandA, Semiconductor, Smart Home
2010 Satellite Set Top Box Shipments Down 8% in North American and Western European Regions
Feb 3, 2011 – Shipments of satellite set top boxes declined in 2010 by 8% in both the North American and Western European regions, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
H.264 Decoder IC Market to Grow 20% Annually Through 2013
Nov 11, 2010 – H.264 decoders are beginning to appear in many solutions and the compression scheme is becoming more popular. As a result In-Stat expects H.264 decoder ICs to grow at an annual rate in excess of 20% through 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MPEG Video SoC Market Riding Along with the Consumer Electronics Market
Aug 31, 2010 – Growth in shipments of various video products in the consumer electronics market, even in a year with economic uncertainty like 2009, helped the MPEG video SoC market reach over 650 million units in 2009, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Market Research, Portable, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers