Digital TV News: dataxu
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Disruptel gets seed funding for content-driven voice assistant
Mar 12, 2021 – Disruptel has completed a $1.15 million seed funding round. The company's Context product, allows users to ask questions about the content on their Connected TVs through their remote control and receive immediate answers.
News categories: Disruptel, Alex Quinn, Digital TV, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
dataxu integration expands Roku ad platform
May 5, 2020 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has unveiled OneView Ad Platform, a platform leveraging TV identity data to manage its OTT advertising in the U.S. The OneView Ad Platform integrates Roku advertising with identity and attribution tools from dataxu, which Roku acquired in November 2019.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Rhasaan Wilks, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Roku to acquire dataxu
Oct 22, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase dataxu. dataxu provides marketers with an automated bidding and self-serve software solution to manage ad campaigns programmatically across digital platforms.
News categories: Roku, dataxu, Anthony Wood, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
Jul 11, 2019 – OpenAP has announced that it has selected dataxu as its partner to provide technology and services for advertisers to create audience segments for use in targeted digital campaigns.
News categories: dataxu, OpenAP, Sandro Catanzaro, David Levy, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
dataxu debuts TotalTV Marketplace advanced TV inventory pool
Feb 28, 2019 – dataxu has announced that its TotalTV Marketplace can now reach any strategic audience at scale and identify key viewers on a one-to-one basis across channels and platforms on dataxu’s self-service DSP TouchPoint.
News categories: dataxu, Sandro Catanzaro, Aaron Kechley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
SK Broadband selects dataxu to bring addressable TV to Asia
Nov 8, 2018 – dataxu has announced that it has signed an MOU with SK Broadband. Under the agreement, SK Broadband is able to use dataxu’s TotalTV offering, which enables targeting of TV campaigns at the household level, in real-time, via dataxu’s self-serve DSP, Touchpoint.
News categories: dataxu, SK Broadband, James Sampson, Shane Park, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea
Hearst Television launches private marketplace for Connected TV advertising
Sep 24, 2018 – Hearst Television has launched Hearst Anyscreen, an OTT advertising platform which combines preferred access to Hearst-owned programming, with delivery partners such as Roku. Hearst Anyscreen will enable brands to tap into the dramatic growth of Connected TV viewing.
News categories: Hearst Television, dataxu, Jordan Wertlieb, Jonathan Sumber, Mike Baker, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
dataxu debuts TotalTV for Advertisers, spanning linear, connected and addressable TV
Sep 20, 2018 – dataxu has announced TotalTV for Advertisers. TotalTV includes a unified planner for TV that creates buying plans to reach de-duplicated audiences among more than 120 million households, whether viewers are watching linear TV or streaming through any OTT device.
News categories: dataxu, Sorenson Media, Sandro Catanzaro, James Shears, Sarah Wilson, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020