Digital TV News: meo TV
Portugal Telecom meo TV adds 65k subscribers in 1Q10
May 6, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced results for its first quarter ended 31 March 2010. In 1Q10 pay-TV accounted for 65 thousand net additions, bringing total pay-TV customers to 646 thousand (up by 68.1% y.o.y).
News categories: Portugal Telecom, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, VR
Portugal's meo TV adds 76k subscribers in 4Q09
Mar 4, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced results for the year ended 31 December 2009. PT's meo TV service accounted for 76 thousand net additions, bringing the total pay TV customer base to 581 thousand.
News categories: Portugal Telecom, meo TV, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Portugal's meo TV adds 59k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 6, 2009 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced its results for the first half ended 30 June 2009. 'meo' IPTV and satellite pay TV customers increased by 59 thousand in the second quarter to reach 443,000 at the end of June.
News categories: Portugal Telecom, IPTV, Mobile, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Portugal Telecom selects DS2 powerline technology for advanced, HD-ready IPTV
Apr 15, 2008 – DS2 and Portugal Telecom have announced that DS2's UPA-compliant 200Mbps powerline technology has been selected to offer a remotely-managed, multi-channel IPTV service over power lines or coax that substantially reduces installation time and costs.
News categories: DS2, Portugal Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Egyptian National Media Authority to deploy R&S DVB-T2 transmitters
- TiVo selects Pindrop voice authentication
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers