Digital TV News: meo TV
Altice Portugal deploys EPG correction from Media Distillery
Oct 18, 2022 – Media Distillery has announced that Altice Portugal has gone live with EPG Correction Distillery to improve user experiences for subscribers to its MEO IPTV and OTT services.
News categories: Media Distillery, Altice Portugal, Roland Sars, José Pedro Nascimento, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal, UX
Portugal Telecom meo TV adds 65k subscribers in 1Q10
May 6, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced results for its first quarter ended 31 March 2010. In 1Q10 pay-TV accounted for 65 thousand net additions, bringing total pay-TV customers to 646 thousand (up by 68.1% y.o.y).
News categories: Portugal Telecom, DVR, IPTV, Metaverse, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers
Portugal's meo TV adds 76k subscribers in 4Q09
Mar 4, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced results for the year ended 31 December 2009. PT's meo TV service accounted for 76 thousand net additions, bringing the total pay TV customer base to 581 thousand.
News categories: Portugal Telecom, meo TV, IPTV, Mobile, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers
Portugal's meo TV adds 59k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 6, 2009 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced its results for the first half ended 30 June 2009. 'meo' IPTV and satellite pay TV customers increased by 59 thousand in the second quarter to reach 443,000 at the end of June.
News categories: Portugal Telecom, IPTV, Mobile, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Portugal Telecom selects DS2 powerline technology for advanced, HD-ready IPTV
Apr 15, 2008 – DS2 and Portugal Telecom have announced that DS2's UPA-compliant 200Mbps powerline technology has been selected to offer a remotely-managed, multi-channel IPTV service over power lines or coax that substantially reduces installation time and costs.
News categories: DS2, Portugal Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV