Digital TV News: ARC International
Abilis Systems Standardizes On ARC® For Mobile DTV Applications
Oct 9, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Abilis Systems (SWX:KUD.VX) has taken a new license for ARC solutions that will help extend its range of mobile digital TV chips.
News categories: ARC International, Abilis Systems, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Announces Partnership with ViXS Systems
Jun 3, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that ViXS Systems has taken a license for ARC's multimedia solutions for use in its XCode™ chipset family.
News categories: ARC International, ViXS Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Powers Audio for Fujitsu's Next-Generation Multi-Standard HD Set-Top Box Solution
Feb 20, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (FME) has extended its long term relationship with ARC and taken a license for one of ARC's powerful audio solutions.
News categories: ARC International, Fujitsu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2024, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2024, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming
ARC Acquires Alarity Corporation; Establishes Multimedia Development Center in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sep 24, 2007 – ARC International (LSE:ARK) has announced that it has acquired Alarity Corporation. Alarity is a privately held U.S. multimedia company that has a renowned team of close to 40 personnel based in St. Petersburg, Russia specializing in codec software, firmware, and advanced multimedia architectures.
News categories: ARC International, Digital TV, MandA, Russia, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, UK
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification