Digital TV News: Alchimie
Alchimie partners with Amagi for AVOD distribution
Nov 17, 2021 – Alchimie has partnered with Amagi for channel creation and distribution to AVOD platforms. Amagi is distributing 23 of Alchimie's channels to Rakuten TV and to Samsung TV Plus in 5 European countries – France, Spain, UK, Italy, and Germany.
News categories: Amagi, Alchimie, Srinivasan KA, Chittouma Sananikone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Streaming, UK
Alchimie rolls out TVPlayer US with 30+ channels
Mar 29, 2021 – Alchimie (Paris:ALCHI) has launched its American TVPlayer service, an on-demand service offering US viewers over 30 linear and on demand channels. TV Player US complements Alchimie's European TVPlayer platforms.
News categories: Alchimie, Nicolas d’Hueppe, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Alchimie to distribute over thirty VOD channels on Samsung TV Plus
Apr 22, 2020 – Alchimie has become an accredited Samsung partner to distribute over thirty VOD channels on Samsung’s TV Plus platform across France, UK, Spain and Italy. Alchimie’s 40,000 hour library of factual content regularly refreshes and fuels the channels.
News categories: Alchimie, Samsung, Nicolas d'Hueppe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Italy, Smart TV, Spain, Streaming, UK
Alchimie partners with Lagardère to distribute Gulli and Mezzo channels
Apr 8, 2019 – Alchimie has announced a partnership with Lagardère Active’s TV Division. The agreement enables Alchimie to distribute two of Lagardère Group’s linear channels to Alchimie’s Watch-It subscribers: Gulli in Belgium and Mezzo Live HD in Germany respectively.
News categories: Alchimie, Lagardère, Frederic Rossignol, Caroline Cochaux, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming
Mediawan extends partnership with Alchimie
Mar 29, 2019 – Alchimie has announced an agreement with French media and entertainment conglomerate, Mediawan, extending its current partnership to include a replay / catch up service for nine themed Mediawan linear channels to subscribers on Alchimie’s Watch-It OTT platform.
News categories: Alchimie, Mediawan, Nicolas d’Hueppe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia