Digital TV News: Alex Arena
NETVIGATOR and NOW TV launch 4K all-in-one TV appliance
Mar 14, 2016 – NETVIGATOR (HKT) and NOW TV (PCCW Media) have introduced 'Now One', an integrated 4K all-in-one appliance. Now One delivers a wide range of features including 4K UHD, IPTV, DTT, OTT, PVR and Near Field Communication (NFC) in one box.
News categories: PCCW Media, HKT, NETVIGATOR, now TV, Janice Lee, Alex Arena, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Indonusa Telemedia and PCCW join forces to bring world-class IPTV services to Indonesia
Aug 28, 2008 – PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TELKOM)(IDX:TLKM; NYSE:TLK; LSE:TKIA), PT Indonusa Telemedia (Telkomvision) and PCCW International (HK) Limited (PCCW) have announced their intention to collaborate to bring IPTV services to Indonesia.
News categories: PCCW, TELKOM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
PCCW reports 2007 annual results
Mar 6, 2008 – now TV took a leadership position in the local pay-TV market last year and secured an installed customer base of 882,000 at year end, up 16% from 2006's 758,000.
News categories: PCCW, Earnings Release, Broadband, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
PCCW reports interim results for 2007
Aug 29, 2007 – PCCW Limited has announced stronger growth of its core telecom, media and ICT business segments in the first half of 2007 as the Company began to reap the benefits of its quadruple-play strategy. now TV's installed base was 818,000 at the end of June, up 35 percent from a year earlier.
News categories: PCCW, 5G, Broadband, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Subscribers
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion
- Record YoY growth for India's Smart TV market in Q2
- Disney+ comes to Panasonic TVs
- Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
- Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
- Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations