Digital TV News: Ali Hodjat
Intertrust and Jscrambler partner on application security for streaming platforms
News categories: Intertrust, Jscrambler, Ali Hodjat, Carlos Rocha Gonçalves, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Intertrust ExpressPlay added to Vewd Operator TV ecosystem
Dec 7, 2021 – Intertrust ExpressPlay has announced that its ExpressPlay XCA content security solution has joined the Vewd Operator TV ecosystem. Pay TV operators now have a complete Smart TV platform on which to offer secure broadcast and OTT services via their own UX.
News categories: ExpressPlay, Vewd, Ali Hodjat, Marco Frattolin, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
ExpressPlay DRM integrated with SPEKE API version 2.0
Sep 8, 2021 – Intertrust ExpressPlay has announced that it has completed validation testing and supports version 2.0 of the Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE) API in ExpressPlay multi-DRM cloud service.
News categories: ExpressPlay, Ali Hodjat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
Jun 8, 2021 – Intertrust and Sky New Zealand have announced that Sky New Zealand will use Intertrust’s ExpressPlay DRM cloud service to help protect Sky New Zealand’s Sky Go, an OTT video service.
News categories: Intertrust, Sky New Zealand, Ali Hodjat, Jonny Errington, Digital TV, DRM, New Zealand, TV Everywhere
Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
Jan 12, 2021 – Intertrust has announced that Cellnex Telecom will use its ExpressPlay DRM cloud service to protect Cellnex' LOVEStv, an HbbTV platform combining over-the-air TV with OTT streaming for broadcasters in Spain.
News categories: Intertrust, Cellnex, Ali Hodjat, Xavi Redón, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, Spain, Terrestrial
Intertrust and Friend MTS extend partnership to streaming piracy
Feb 5, 2020 – Intertrust and Friend MTS have announced an extended partnership agreement that enhances Intertrust's ExpressPlay content protection platform with cutting-edge Friend MTS anti-piracy and watermarking technology services.
News categories: Intertrust, Friend MTS, Ali Hodjat, Simon Hanna, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22