Digital TV News: Amino Communications
Amino debuts Live media gateway and enhanced IPTV/OTT product range at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 16, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will give a US debut to its new Amino Live media gateway at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas next week - and showcase a range of enhancements across its IPTV product range.
News categories: Amino, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino showcases 'seamless' PayTV/OTT experience at IBC2012
Aug 29, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will showcase a range of enhancements across its product range at IBC 2012 designed to help operators deliver a seamless pay-TV and OTT experience to their customers.
News categories: Amino, ACCESS CO, DVR, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino wins set-top contract via Intracom Telecom
Jul 17, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has partnered with Intracom Telecom to secure a contract to provide HD IPTV set-top boxes for one of the fastest growing IPTV deployments in South Eastern Europe.
News categories: Amino, Intracom Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino showcases new multi-screen media gateway at NAB 2012
Apr 16, 2012 – Amino is demonstrating its range of IPTV/OTT and hybrid/OTT solutions at NAB 2012. Visitors can see demonstrations of the new Amino Freedom Live media gateway - the first hybrid/OTT media gateway to be powered by Intel's Atom™ Processor CE 5300 SoC.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, NABShow, Set Top Box
Amino's new Freedom Live media gateway makes European debut at IP&TV World Forum 2012
Mar 14, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will give a European debut to its new Amino Freedom Live media gateway at the IP&TV World Forum 2012 at London's Olympia later this month.
News categories: Amino, Gateway, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Amino and Nord to Showcase IPTV OTT Innovation at CSTB 2012
Feb 2, 2012 – At CSTB 2012, with partner Nord Telecom Group, Amino (AIM: AMO) will demonstrate the ease with which operators can now deliver new layers of content from the open Internet to complement existing broadcast and on-demand content.
News categories: Amino, Nord Telecom, CSTB, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino Selects Celeno Wi-Fi for Connected IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Jan 24, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has selected Celeno Communications to provide a range of wireless products that complement Amino's range of award-winning IPTV set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino demonstrates Intel® Atom™-powered media gateway at CES 2012
Jan 9, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will unveil the world's first hybrid/OTT media gateway to be powered by Intel's (NASDAQ: INTC) next generation 32nm Intel® Atom™ SoC for CE at CES 2012 in Las Vegas this week.
News categories: Amino, Intel Corp, CES2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK