Digital TV News: Andrew Ward
Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
Sep 16, 2021 – Ampersand has announced the availability of its Total TV Measurement solution for advertisers and agencies, unifying measurement of media delivery across its full footprint of multiscreen TV supply.
News categories: Ampersand, Andrew Ward, Brian McCord, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
NCC Media connects online inventory to its TV advertising platform
Mar 18, 2019 – NCC Media has announced the launch of digital buying capabilities that extend the reach of its TV advertising platform. The move creates an all-screen advertising solution, enabling marketers to deliver coordinated digital ads to the same households reached by their TV campaigns.
News categories: NCC Media, Nicolle Pangis, Andrew Ward, Advertising, USA
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Pace set to launch Viasat's next-generation Hybrid HD PVR
Sep 8, 2009 – Viasat Broadcasting (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has once again chosen long-term set-top box partner Pace plc (LSE:PIC) to launch a second generation high definition (HD) personal video recorder (PVR) with built-in hybrid functionality.
News categories: Pace plc, Modern Times Group, Baltics, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Sweden
Pace to launch new HD set-top box to Viasat across Scandinavia
Jun 8, 2009 – Viasat (OMX: MTGA, MTGB), the largest free-and pay-TV operator in Scandinavia and the Baltic States, has chosen to work with its long-term set-top box partner, Pace plc (LSE:PIC), to launch its next generation high definition (HD) receiver.
News categories: Pace plc, Modern Times Group, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set