Digital TV News: Arnaud Bensaid
SoftAtHome SOP8 integrated with MStar hybrid STB chipsets
Jan 2, 2017 – SoftAtHome and MStar have announced their partnership. MStar’s latest Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution is integrated with SoftAtHome’s SOP8 software to enable operators to benefit from the latest advanced security solutions.
News categories: SoftAtHome, MStar Semi, Arnaud Bensaid, Bill Hsiung, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Accedo and SoftAtHome develop HTML5 app store
Mar 18, 2014 – Accedo and SoftAtHome have announced the extension of their partnership to develop an end-to-end Appstore solution. Thanks to SoftAtHome’s SOP platform, this new home-store gives access to HTML5-based apps.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Accedo, Arnaud Bensaïd, Elin Askfelt, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SoftAtHome Integrates Microsoft Smooth Streaming Technology
Feb 11, 2013 – SoftAtHome has announced that it has integrated Microsoft Smooth Streaming technology into its latest SoftAtHome Operating Platform (SOP) release. By incorporating adaptive bitrate technologies, SoftAtHome's software enables broadcasters to provide access to OTT services on set-top boxes.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope