Digital TV News: Charlie Nooney
MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
Oct 27, 2020 – MOBITV has announced that MCTV of Massillon, OH, has selected MOBITV Connect managed services for delivery of MCTV Stream, its streaming video content and Internet-based services to residential subscribers in Ohio.
News categories: MOBITV, MCTV, Charlie Nooney, Katherine Gessner, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Horry Telephone Coop selects MOBITV for video service delivery
Jul 16, 2020 – MOBITV has announced that Horry Telephone Cooperative (HTC) has selected MOBITV Connect managed services for delivery of streaming video content in Horry and Georgetown Counties in South Carolina.
News categories: MOBITV, Horry Telephone Coop, Charlie Nooney, Sandy Hendrick, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
MOBITV to power new TV service at Consolidated Communications
Oct 1, 2019 – MOBITV has announced that Consolidated Communications has selected the MOBITV CONNECT Platform to power its new TV service, CCiTV. The service will deliver content from nearly 200 live local, national, and premium channels, initially to subscribers in Southern Maine.
News categories: MOBITV, Consolidated Communications, Charlie Nooney, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
MOBITV adds $50m in funding
Jul 1, 2019 – MOBITV has closed over $50M in funding from Oak Investment Partners, Ally Financial, and Cedar Grove Partners. The funding will be used to accelerate the growth of the company’s international footprint, while it continues to strengthen the MOBITV CONNECT platform for Pay TV operators.
News categories: MOBITV, Oak Investment Partners, Charlie Nooney, Bandel Carano, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Windstream and MOBITV partner to launch app-based Kinetic TV
Feb 6, 2019 – Windstream (NASDAQ: WIN) and MOBITV have announced plans the launch of an app-based television service, Kinetic TV, which will enable Windstream’s residential customers to access content when and where they want it.
News categories: Windstream, MOBITV, Jeff Small, Charlie Nooney, Apps, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Distributel to offer MOBITV app-based TV in Canada
Nov 5, 2018 – Distributel has announced that it has partnered with MOBITV. By utilizing MOBITV's IPTV and BYOD method of service delivery, Distributel is providing a cost-conscious option that does not require customers to purchase additional hardware or incur setup fees.
News categories: MOBITV, Distributel, Charlie Nooney, Matt Stein, Apps, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MOBITV acquires streaming delivery rights from another 90 networks
Sep 20, 2018 – MOBITV has announcesd that it has secured hosted streaming delivery rights from another 90 networks including Bloomberg Television, Discovery, MGM HD, Newsmax, Outside TV, Smithsonian Channel, Stingray Music, Univision, and others, bringing its total to more than 350 networks.
News categories: MOBITV, Charlie Nooney, Scott Levine, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
More than 50 U.S. pay TV operators now using MOBITV Connect
Jul 30, 2018 – MOBITV has announced that more than 50 customers are using the Company’s MOBITV Connect platform. These customers represent a total subscriber base of approximately one million across the U.S.
News categories: MOBITV, Charlie Nooney, Jody Heustess, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Citizens Fiber upgrades UX with MobiTV Connect
Mar 13, 2018 – Citizens Fiber and MobiTV have announced that Citizens Fiber has adopted the MobiTV Connect Platform to deliver app-based Pay TV services. This initiative is the first step for Citizens Fiber to upgrade its user experience and utilize popular consumer devices, while cutting hardware costs.
News categories: MobiTV, Citizens Fiber, Charlie Nooney, Zach Cutrell, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029