Digital TV News: Curt Marvis
QYOU Media India expands digital footprint via Smart TVs from One Plus
Jun 13, 2022 – QYOU Media India is launching its flagship channel, The Q, along with previously announced new channels Q Marathi, Q Kahaniyan and Q Comedistaan, on One Plus Smart TVs via their Oxygen Play content discovery platform.
News categories: QYOU Media, One Plus, Curt Marvis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Smart TV, Streaming
The Q India and Mediology partner on ad sales
Jun 27, 2019 – QYOU Media (TSXV:QYOU; OTCQB: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with Mediology to drive ad sales for The Q India across its various mobile and OTT distribution outlets. Mediology owns and operates India’s largest vernacular ad network Readwhere AdExchange.
News categories: QYOU Media, Mediology, Curt Marvis, Manish Dhingra, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
iflix to distribute exclusive localized QYOU video programming
Feb 6, 2018 – QYOU Media (TSXV: QYOU OTC: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with iflix to distribute QYOU’s curated online video content in 25 global territories. The agreement includes exclusive locally hosted formats on iflix’s service in Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
News categories: QYOU Media, iflix, Curt Marvis, Sean Carey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Streaming
CinemaNow and Macrovision Collaborate to Deliver Premium Online Video Entertainment to Consumer Electronics Devices
Jan 3, 2008 – Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) and CinemaNow have announced that the two companies have integrated their technologies to enable consumers to acquire premium video content and download it directly from CinemaNow to Macrovision-enabled consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Macrovision, CinemaNow, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV