Digital TV News: Curt Marvis
QYOU Media India expands digital footprint via Smart TVs from One Plus
Jun 13, 2022 – QYOU Media India is launching its flagship channel, The Q, along with previously announced new channels Q Marathi, Q Kahaniyan and Q Comedistaan, on One Plus Smart TVs via their Oxygen Play content discovery platform.
News categories: QYOU Media, One Plus, Curt Marvis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Smart TV, Streaming
The Q India and Mediology partner on ad sales
Jun 27, 2019 – QYOU Media (TSXV:QYOU; OTCQB: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with Mediology to drive ad sales for The Q India across its various mobile and OTT distribution outlets. Mediology owns and operates India’s largest vernacular ad network Readwhere AdExchange.
News categories: QYOU Media, Mediology, Curt Marvis, Manish Dhingra, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
iflix to distribute exclusive localized QYOU video programming
Feb 6, 2018 – QYOU Media (TSXV: QYOU OTC: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with iflix to distribute QYOU’s curated online video content in 25 global territories. The agreement includes exclusive locally hosted formats on iflix’s service in Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
News categories: QYOU Media, iflix, Curt Marvis, Sean Carey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Streaming
CinemaNow and Macrovision Collaborate to Deliver Premium Online Video Entertainment to Consumer Electronics Devices
Jan 3, 2008 – Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) and CinemaNow have announced that the two companies have integrated their technologies to enable consumers to acquire premium video content and download it directly from CinemaNow to Macrovision-enabled consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Macrovision, CinemaNow, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data