Digital TV News: Deog-Joo Won
LG CNS selects Entropic Verimatrix-certified set-top box System-on-a-Chip
Sep 13, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that LG CNS has selected Entropic's Verimatrix-certified, high-performance hybrid set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) to deliver a secure and powerful TV viewing experience.
News categories: Entropic, LG CNS, Verimatrix, Deog-Joo Won, Petr Peterka, Roger Gregory, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Zenverge Provides the Core Chipset for LG CNS Multi-screen Service
Jan 5, 2012 – Zenverge and LG CNS have announced that they have been working together to create solutions for delivery of pay-TV services to multiple screens. The technology enables content to be consumed inside the home network on any display device.
News categories: Zenverge, LG CNS, CES2021, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Trident and LG CNS Announce Commercial Android STB Deployment
Sep 28, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) has announced that GBN has begun commercial deployment of Trident-based hybrid Cable STBs to their cable service subscribers in South Korea. LG CNS developed the Android STB software for the Trident solution.
News categories: Trident Micro, LG CNS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Trident and LG CNS Collaborate for Advanced Android STB
Sep 9, 2011 – Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ: TRID) has announced that its latest set-top box system-on-a-chip (SoCs) powers an advanced Android-based hybrid STB developed by LG CNS of South Korea.
News categories: Trident Micro, LG CNS, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform