Digital TV News: Dexter Goei
Altice USA makes offer for Cogeco to get hold of Atlantic Broadband
Sep 2, 2020 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has presented an offer to acquire Cogeco. Altice USA plans to sell Cogeco's Canadian assets to Rogers Communications (TSX:RCI.A and RCI.B, NYSE: RCI) so as to be left with ownership of Atlantic Broadband.
News categories: Altice USA, Cogeco, Rogers Communications, Atlantic Broadband, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Altice USA to acquire Cheddar
Apr 30, 2019 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire Cheddar, the digital-first news company, for $200 million. The transaction is expected to close in the next two months upon receipt of regulatory approval.
News categories: Altice USA, Cheddar, Dexter Goei, Jon Steinberg, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Sprint, Altice announce MVNO agreement
Nov 5, 2017 – Sprint (NYSE: S) and Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) have announced an agreement under which Altice will utilize Sprint’s network to provide mobile voice and data services, and Sprint will use the Altice broadband platform to accelerate the densification of its network.
News categories: Altice, Sprint, Dexter Goei, Marcelo Claure, Broadband, Cable TV, Mobile, USA
Altice launches all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience
Nov 2, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled ‘Altice One,’ a new connectivity platform that reinvents the way consumers connect to the entertainment and content they want. Altice One provides a personalized all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Optimum and Suddenlink to offer Nest Smart Home products and services
Oct 31, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has announced that it will advance its goal of delivering the best in-home connectivity experience with a focus on enabling the ‘smart home’ by beginning to offer Nest connected home products and services to its customers.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart Home, USA
Altice announces new global strategy: One Group, One Brand
May 23, 2017 – Altice has announces its new global and multi-local branding strategy: The transformation from a holding company with a collection of different assets and brands around the world, to the establishment of one unified global group with one single brand – Altice.
News categories: Altice, Michel Combes, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5