Digital TV News: Dexter Goei
Altice USA residential video RGUs down 67,000 in 3Q 2021
Nov 4, 2021 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has reported results for the period ended September 30, 2021. Altice finished with 2,803,000 residential video RGUs, down 67,000 in the quarter, compared to a loss of 86,000 in Q3 2020.
News categories: Altice USA, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
Apr 6, 2021 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has closed its acquisition of the assets of Morris Broadband. Morris Broadband is a communications services company providing high-speed data, video and voice services in western North Carolina.
News categories: Altice USA, Morris Broadband, Dexter Goei, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Altice USA makes offer for Cogeco to get hold of Atlantic Broadband
Sep 2, 2020 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has presented an offer to acquire Cogeco. Altice USA plans to sell Cogeco's Canadian assets to Rogers Communications (TSX:RCI.A and RCI.B, NYSE: RCI) so as to be left with ownership of Atlantic Broadband.
News categories: Altice USA, Cogeco, Rogers Communications, Atlantic Broadband, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Altice USA to acquire Cheddar
Apr 30, 2019 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire Cheddar, the digital-first news company, for $200 million. The transaction is expected to close in the next two months upon receipt of regulatory approval.
News categories: Altice USA, Cheddar, Dexter Goei, Jon Steinberg, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Sprint, Altice announce MVNO agreement
Nov 5, 2017 – Sprint (NYSE: S) and Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) have announced an agreement under which Altice will utilize Sprint’s network to provide mobile voice and data services, and Sprint will use the Altice broadband platform to accelerate the densification of its network.
News categories: Altice, Sprint, Dexter Goei, Marcelo Claure, Broadband, Cable TV, Mobile, USA
Altice launches all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience
Nov 2, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled ‘Altice One,’ a new connectivity platform that reinvents the way consumers connect to the entertainment and content they want. Altice One provides a personalized all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Optimum and Suddenlink to offer Nest Smart Home products and services
Oct 31, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has announced that it will advance its goal of delivering the best in-home connectivity experience with a focus on enabling the ‘smart home’ by beginning to offer Nest connected home products and services to its customers.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart Home, USA
Altice announces new global strategy: One Group, One Brand
May 23, 2017 – Altice has announces its new global and multi-local branding strategy: The transformation from a holding company with a collection of different assets and brands around the world, to the establishment of one unified global group with one single brand – Altice.
News categories: Altice, Michel Combes, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope