Digital TV News: Discretix
Discretix, DiBcom & Expway Demonstrate Complete Mobile TV Reference Design at 2009 Mobile World Congress
Feb 16, 2009 – DiBcom, Expway and Discretix have announced the debut of an end-to-end, standards-based mobile TV reference design, that will be on display at the 2009 Mobile World Congress.
News categories: DiBcom, Expway, Discretix, Content Protection, Middleware, Mobile, MWC22, Semiconductor
Discretix to Provide Media Content Protection for ACCESS Linux Platform
Oct 19, 2008 – Discretix has announced that its content security CPRM Client will be made available for ACCESS Linux Platform™, a LINUX® platform designed for the worldwide mobile phone and converged device markets.
News categories: Discretix, ACCESS CO, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Software
Viaccess and Discretix Deliver an end-to-end mobile TV security solution based on the OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile standard
Feb 11, 2008 – Viaccess and Discretix have demonstrated an end-to-end mobile TV security solution, based on the OMA BCAST Smartcard profile standard.
News categories: Discretix, Viaccess, CAM, Conditional Access, DRM, Mobile, MWC22
Discretix, VisualOn And Axel Technologies Offer Joint Mobile TV Solution
Feb 4, 2008 – Three prominent names in the mobile handset software space -- embedded security solutions leader Discretix, multimedia application provider VisualOn, and mobile TV middleware developer Axel Technologies -- have partnered to provide a pre-integrated Mobile TV solution for handset OEMs.
News categories: Discretix, Axel Technologies, VisualOn, CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, MWC22
S3 Supports OMA BCast Mobile TV Security with Discretix
Jul 30, 2007 – Discretix and Silicon & Software Systems (S3) have announced that Discretix' multi-scheme mobile TV security client is being integrated into S3's onHandTV™ mobile interactive Digital TV (DTV) client.
News categories: CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile
OMA BCAST 1.0 mobile TV interoperability tests held in Berlin
Jun 11, 2007 – bmcoforum members held a test camp from June 4-8, 2007 in Berlin targeting interoperable end-to-end solutions based on an initial implementation profile for mobile TV based on specifications of the Open Mobile Alliance.
News categories: bmcoforum, Open Mobile Alliance, Digital TV, Mobile
First-Ever Mobile Television Handset With Smartcard Profile Protection
Jun 6, 2007 – Discretix together with CyberLink, CoreMedia, and GIGA-BYTE Communications (GBC), have announced a demonstration of the first mobile TV handset supporting the Smartcard Profile. More …
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile
CoreMedia, Discretix to Demo OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile Mobile TV at NAB
Apr 19, 2007 – Discretix and CoreMedia have announced the availability of a groundbreaking mobile television solution at NAB2007. The solution is the first ever to offer end-to-end service and content protection according to the OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile. More …
News categories: CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV