Digital TV News: EZDRM
EZDRM brings studio-approved DRM to WebRTC
Mar 9, 2023 – EZDRM has announced a WebRTC DRM solution enabling low-latency streaming applications with the same level of content protection as found in typical HTTP ABR delivery systems.
News categories: EZDRM, David Eisenbacher, Alex Davies, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
EZDRM protcts Infuse Video personalized long-form video content
Mar 6, 2023 – Infuse Video has announced a partnership with EZDRM to ensure that Infuse Video customers benefit from DRM content protection for their long-form personalized video content workflows.
News categories: Infuse Video, EZDRM, Ruud van der Linden, Olga Kornienko, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Wowza Media Systems integrates EZDRM DRM-as-a-Service
Feb 24, 2021 – Wowza Media Systems has announced support for DRM technology in Wowza Streaming Cloud through integration with the EZDRM's DRM as a Service (DRMaaS), giving broadcasters control over their cloud-based streaming workflows.
News categories: Wowza, EZDRM, David Stubenvoll, Olga Kornienko, Pedro Centieiro, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
Apr 7, 2020 – 24i has announced that Topic, an entertainment streaming service from First Look Media, has chosen 24i to power its streaming video experience across topic.com, Apple TV and iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
News categories: 24i, Topic, First Look Media, Martijn van Horssen, Ryan Chanatry, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update