Digital TV News: Express Luck
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 15, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
ucfunnel to deliver advertising via Express LUCK built Smart TVs
Mar 17, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with Express LUCK, an ODM manufacturer, to deliver data-driven advertisements using ucfunnel's marketing automation solution to Express LUCK's Smart TVs users.
News categories: ucfunnel, Express LUCK, Kenny Wu, Sherman Chan, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Smart TV
Express Luck chooses NetRange Smart TV portal
Sep 5, 2017 – Via the NetRange Smart TV Portal, users of Express Luck in Europe but also throughout SE Asia and Latin America can enjoy a rich variety of content in over 60 languages, including live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services.
News categories: NetRange, Express Luck, Jan Wendt, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
Express Luck signs up for Foxxum's Smart TV solution
Jul 7, 2016 – Express Luck International, one of the largest TV manufacturers in China, has signed Foxxum to provide an exclusive Smart TV solution to its Romanian subsidiary Contex Digital Electronics SRL.
News categories: Foxxum, Express Luck, Ronny Lutzi, Jacky Dong, Apps, Digital TV, Romania, Smart TV
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward