Digital TV News: FASTCOM
Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
Sep 14, 2021 – Fastcom has announced that Telefónica is using its MCAS solution to securely sign software images for installation on its Proteus set-top-boxes. MCAS is a managed service, available 24/7, from Fastcom.
News categories: Fastcom, Telefónica, Dr. Fabrice Moscheni, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Software, Spain
Foxtel selects FASTCOM for multi-vendor security of its iQ3 STB
Sep 5, 2017 – FOXTEL has selected FASTCOM’s MCAS solution for ensuring the licensing authority services of its multi-CA iQ3 set-top-box. The box is manufactured by Arris based on a Broadcom chipset.
News categories: FASTCOM, Foxtel, Stephen Joyce, Australia, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION and FASTCOM team up to offer World first CPCM experience in a generic TV-centric Home Network
Sep 12, 2008 – NEOTION and FASTCOM have announced the first CI+/CPCM module combination providing a content protected seamless bridge between networked TV sets and PCs around the Home.
News categories: NEOTION, FASTCOM, Content Protection, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Content Mangement Specification Gets Debut at IBC
Sep 7, 2007 – The publication of the latest revision to DVB BlueBook A094 - Content Protection & Copy Management (DVB-CPCM) in August, along with the first ever public demonstration of aspects of DVB-CPCM at this year's IBC, signals a second major milestone in the work of the DVB on a specification for persistent protection of commercial content in consumer digital products and home networks.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, DVD, Gaming, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data