Digital TV News: FASTCOM
Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
Sep 14, 2021 – Fastcom has announced that Telefónica is using its MCAS solution to securely sign software images for installation on its Proteus set-top-boxes. MCAS is a managed service, available 24/7, from Fastcom.
News categories: Fastcom, Telefónica, Dr. Fabrice Moscheni, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Software, Spain
Foxtel selects FASTCOM for multi-vendor security of its iQ3 STB
Sep 5, 2017 – FOXTEL has selected FASTCOM’s MCAS solution for ensuring the licensing authority services of its multi-CA iQ3 set-top-box. The box is manufactured by Arris based on a Broadcom chipset.
News categories: FASTCOM, Foxtel, Stephen Joyce, Australia, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NEOTION and FASTCOM team up to offer World first CPCM experience in a generic TV-centric Home Network
Sep 12, 2008 – NEOTION and FASTCOM have announced the first CI+/CPCM module combination providing a content protected seamless bridge between networked TV sets and PCs around the Home.
News categories: NEOTION, FASTCOM, Content Protection, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Content Mangement Specification Gets Debut at IBC
Sep 7, 2007 – The publication of the latest revision to DVB BlueBook A094 - Content Protection & Copy Management (DVB-CPCM) in August, along with the first ever public demonstration of aspects of DVB-CPCM at this year's IBC, signals a second major milestone in the work of the DVB on a specification for persistent protection of commercial content in consumer digital products and home networks.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, DVD, Gaming, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC