Digital TV News: Field Garthwaite
IRIS.TV integrates Reticle emotional AI for contextual targeting
Oct 4, 2021 – Reticle has announced an integration with IRIS.TV. Marketers will now be able to use Reticle's emotional data to contextually target relevant, brand-safe inventory across IRIS-enabled publishers.
News categories: Reticle, IRIS.TV, Jonah Cait, Field Garthwaite, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IRIS.TV enables contextual ad targeting on the Amagi platform
Sep 9, 2021 – IRIS.TV and Amagi have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable contextual targeting on ad inventory of premium CTV content from participating content brands on Amagi platform.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Amagi, Field Garthwaite, Srinivasan KA, Sudhir Shabad, Douglas Paul, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
IRIS.TV powers contextually relevant ad inventory for Plex
Aug 25, 2021 – IRIS.TV has partnered with Plex to enable contextually relevant CTV advertising on the Plex platform. Plex is now able to offer brands more transparency into the ad inventory they’ve purchased.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Plex, Field Garthwaite, Todd Hay, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
THEO Technologies and IRIS.TV added to the VDMS ecosystem
Apr 8, 2019 – Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS) has announced partnerships with THEO Technologies and Iris.TV to integrate their technologies with the VDMS platform. The addition expands VDMS’ capability to deliver personalized experiences with a simple workflow on a single platform.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, THEO Technologies, Iris.TV, Ralf Jacob, Steven Tielemans, Field Garthwaite, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
IRIS.TV launches AI-powered marketplace for branded content
Nov 7, 2017 – IRIS.TV has announced IRIS.TV for Brands, a private marketplace for brands to distribute branded video in-stream alongside contextually relevant content and across hundreds of premium publisher sites and apps.
News categories: IRIS.TV, The ID Agency, Field Garthwaite, Alex Boyce, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution