Digital TV News: Gil Laifer
Inverto adds new devices to its Unicable2 product range
Jul 1, 2015 – INVERTO has announced programmable LNB and Multiswitch products enabling installations with up to 32 satellite receivers connected over a single coax cable.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, Yannick Laperche, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
INVERTO collaborates with HISPASAT on SAT>IP product deployment
Sep 12, 2014 – HISPASAT and INVERTO have announced that they have been jointly working to validating and supporting SAT-IP products to facilitate its deployment within the HISPASAT footprint.
News categories: INVERTO, HISPASAT, Inés Sanz, Gil Laifer, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2023, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home
Inverto develops digital satellite ODU with second generation Entropic IC
May 19, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced the Inverto Unicable II Multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, ANGA COM, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Inverto to unveil Unicable II LNB & Switch
Apr 3, 2014 – INVERTO has announced the availability of Unicable II, a new Unicable multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, with up to 24 User Bands. The products conform to CENELEC standards EN50494 and EN50607.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, LNB, Satellite, Worldwide
Inverto ships Entropic-based Unicable multi-switch to DTH operator in India
Jan 21, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced that a major direct broadcast satellite operator in India has deployed Inverto's Quad Unicable™ multi-switch based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch.
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, India, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024
- KC Global Media launches HD FAST channel on JioTV and JioTV+
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT pool media network footprints
- Fórum SBTVD selects ATSC 3.0 physical layer for Phase 3 field testing
- MainConcept launches live encoder with VVC and LCEVC