Digital TV News: Gil Laifer
Inverto adds new devices to its Unicable2 product range
Jul 1, 2015 – INVERTO has announced programmable LNB and Multiswitch products enabling installations with up to 32 satellite receivers connected over a single coax cable.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, Yannick Laperche, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
INVERTO collaborates with HISPASAT on SAT>IP product deployment
Sep 12, 2014 – HISPASAT and INVERTO have announced that they have been jointly working to validating and supporting SAT-IP products to facilitate its deployment within the HISPASAT footprint.
News categories: INVERTO, HISPASAT, Inés Sanz, Gil Laifer, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home
Inverto develops digital satellite ODU with second generation Entropic IC
May 19, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced the Inverto Unicable II Multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, ANGA COM, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Inverto to unveil Unicable II LNB & Switch
Apr 3, 2014 – INVERTO has announced the availability of Unicable II, a new Unicable multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, with up to 24 User Bands. The products conform to CENELEC standards EN50494 and EN50607.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, LNB, Satellite, Worldwide
Inverto ships Entropic-based Unicable multi-switch to DTH operator in India
Jan 21, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced that a major direct broadcast satellite operator in India has deployed Inverto's Quad Unicable™ multi-switch based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch.
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, India, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media