Digital TV News: HTTV
httv announces availability of httvLink on ST cable chipset
Jan 21, 2014 – httv has announced the availability of its 'httvLink' Open Middleware on STMicroelectronics' STiH273 set-top box chipset, providing an HbbTV solution for the cable pay-TV market.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, Regis Saint Girons, Hervé Mathieu, Cable TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Eutelsat KabelKiosk selects HTTV open middleware for HbbTV IPTV wholesale network
Jan 3, 2014 – HTTV has announced that httvLink, its HbbTV open-middleware for connected TV STBs, has been selected by Eutelsat KabelKiosk to power its new wholesale HbbTV IPTV offering.
News categories: HTTV, KabelKiosk, Regis Saint Girons, Martina Rutenbeck, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Novabase selects Sigma Designs SoC and HTTV Open Middleware for IPTV HDMI stick
Jan 2, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Novabase Digital TV Technologies has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8674 media processor for its HbbTV-compliant HDMI-Stick IPTV STB.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Novabase, HTTV, Michael Pauli, Mustafa Ozgen, Regis Saint Girons, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
httv partners with EKT to deploy satellite set top boxes
Sep 16, 2013 – httv has announced the integration of httvLink, its open-middleware solution, with EKT's DSR6201 PVR and DSD601 zapper DVB-S2 set top boxes. It will provide the full power of HbbTV as well as HTML5 for satellite markets.
News categories: httv, Eagle Kingdom, Jean-Christophe Jubin, Digital TV, DVB-S2, DVR, HbbTV, IBC, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Novabase chooses Sigma Designs media processor for turn-key set top box
Sep 13, 2013 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that Novabase has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8674 media processor for its next generation of Set Top Box (STB) products.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Novabase, Michael Pauli, Mustafa Ozgen, Digital TV, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httv announces the availability of httvLink for Broadcom chipsets
Sep 11, 2013 – httv has announced the availability of 'httvLink' for Broadcom chipsets to provide an advanced and cost effective HbbTV solution for the free to air and pay-TV market. httvLink is an open middleware for connected TV receivers.
News categories: httv, Broadcom, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httv implements Marlin DRM for its HbbTV 1.5 Open Middleware
Mar 19, 2013 – httv has announced that 'httvLink', its middleware for connected TV receivers, implements Intertrust's Marlin DRM for the coming HbbTV 1.5 markets. httvLink is based on open source technologies (Linux, Webkit, QT, DirectFB) and open standards (HTML5 and HbbTV).
News categories: httv, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
httv to demonstrate STB software on ST chipsets at CSTB 2013
Jan 16, 2013 – httv has announced that at CSTB 2013 it will present its set-top box (STB) software product, httvLink, implemented on STMicroelectronics' STiH207 STB chipset family and its STiH237, STiH239 and STiH273 derivatives.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, CSTB, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httvBOX available on STMicroelectronics new STB SoC family
Sep 3, 2012 – httv has announced the implementation of its 'httvBOX' STB turnkey solution on STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) new STB chipsets family STiH207 and its derivatives STiH237, STiH239 and STiH273. ST will showcase 'httvBOX' on its booth at IBC 2012.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion
- Record YoY growth for India's Smart TV market in Q2
- Disney+ comes to Panasonic TVs
- Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
- Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
- Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations