Digital TV News: INKA Entworks
Telebreeze pre-integrates PallyCon multi-DRM and watermarking
Nov 15, 2021 – PallyCon has partnered with Telebreeze to offer pre-integrated anti-piracy services to media clients.The combination provides a security solution to video producers and OTT platforms that can be applied to all types of video assets and in a single workflow.
News categories: PallyCon, Telebreeze, Govindraj Basatwar, Alexey Leonidov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
PallyCon adds anti-piracy solution for OTT platforms
Sep 7, 2021 – PallyCon has launched an Anti-piracy solution for OTT platforms. The solution tracks and mines illegal content leakage and sends a red alert to the source of the illicit content generator.
News categories: PallyCon, James Ahn, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
PallyCon unveils distributor watermarking solution
Jun 29, 2021 – PallyCon has launched a distributor watermarking system to combat premium content leaks in the distribution process, securing video content at every step of post-production workflows.
News categories: INKA Entworks, PallyCon, James Ahn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
PallyCon offers content protection solution for OTT apps
Jun 1, 2021 – PallyCon has launched an app security service for OTT platforms. A plug-n-play solution, it is dedicated to helping content developers and publishers protect their content from manipulation and theft.
News categories: INKA Entworks, PallyCon, James Sungim Ahn, Govindraj Basatwar, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
PallyCon forensic watermarking added to Akamai ecosystem
May 26, 2020 – PallyCon has teamed up with Akamai to secure streaming video content against piracy and illegal distribution. Akamai has developed a comprehensive security ecosystem through its Technology Partner Program.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Akamai, PallyCon, Govindraj Basatwar, Amit Kasturia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
Apr 24, 2019 – INKA ENTWORKS has announced integration between its PallyCon multi-DRM service and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. The integration enables media customers to encrypt content using PallyCon with encoders, transcoders and packagers that also support SPEKE.
News categories: INKA Entworks, AWS Elemental, PallyCon, Content Distribution, DRM, Streaming, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Club Samsung uses INKA DRM in India
Jan 1, 2015 – Samsung India has launched Club Samsung 2.0 services with content protection from INKA Entworks. Club Samsung 2.0 is a digital entertainment store where customers can enjoy music, movies, live TV and videos via a single app.
News categories: INKA Entworks, Samsung, James Ahn, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, India, Mobile, Streaming
Technology Leaders Announce 'Marlin Partner Program' to Make Digital Content Interoperable Across Multiple Devices and Services
Oct 22, 2008 – Over twenty-five leading technology companies have joined forces to create the Marlin Partner Program (MPP). Members of the program can now deliver technology solutions that make digital content interoperable between consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Marlin, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Tablet
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th