Digital TV News: Ignacio Sanchis
HISPASAT introduces satellite Push-VOD enabled by Quadrille
Sep 15, 2018 – HISPASAT and Quadrille have introduced a solution for non-linear satellite-managed services, Push VoD, at IBC. The solution allows on-demand video content to be distribute via satellite without the need for internet access.
News categories: Quadrille, HISPASAT, Xavier Battas, Ignacio Sanchis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, Satellite, Worldwide
Panaccess launches Pantelio DTH platform for the Slovak and Czech markets
Sep 12, 2018 – Panaccess has presented Pantelio, a direct-to-home (DTH) television platform for the Slovak and Czech markets, which it has launched in partnership with Hispasat and Belinter Media. The platform will distribute in these countries using Hispasat 30W-5.
News categories: Hispasat, Panaccess, Belinter Media, Ignacio Sanchis, Roland Shlichting, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2020, Satellite, Slovakia
HISPASAT chooses Thomson Video Networks for HEVC Ultra HD content delivery demonstration
Sep 6, 2013 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that HISPASAT has launched a trial demonstration of Ultra HD content delivery using the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression capabilities of their ViBE™ VS7000 multi-screen encoding platform.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, HISPASAT, Content Distribution, IBC2020, Satellite
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020