Digital TV News: Ignacio Sanchis
HISPASAT introduces satellite Push-VOD enabled by Quadrille
Sep 15, 2018 – HISPASAT and Quadrille have introduced a solution for non-linear satellite-managed services, Push VoD, at IBC. The solution allows on-demand video content to be distribute via satellite without the need for internet access.
News categories: Quadrille, HISPASAT, Xavier Battas, Ignacio Sanchis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Satellite, Worldwide
Panaccess launches Pantelio DTH platform for the Slovak and Czech markets
Sep 12, 2018 – Panaccess has presented Pantelio, a direct-to-home (DTH) television platform for the Slovak and Czech markets, which it has launched in partnership with Hispasat and Belinter Media. The platform will distribute in these countries using Hispasat 30W-5.
News categories: Hispasat, Panaccess, Belinter Media, Ignacio Sanchis, Roland Shlichting, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2019, Satellite, Slovakia
HISPASAT chooses Thomson Video Networks for HEVC Ultra HD content delivery demonstration
Sep 6, 2013 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that HISPASAT has launched a trial demonstration of Ultra HD content delivery using the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression capabilities of their ViBE™ VS7000 multi-screen encoding platform.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, HISPASAT, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Satellite
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating