Digital TV News: Inscape
605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
May 18, 2022 – 605 has renewed its agreement with VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) for automatic content recognition (ACR) data from VIZIO's Inscape data division. The extended partnership will support 605’s measurement, attribution, and reporting capabilities.
News categories: 605, VIZIO, Kristin Dolan, Ken Norcross, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
VIZIO shows TV ad innovations at IAB NewFronts
May 9, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) brought together agency, content and technology partners for a week of events in New York to demonstrate the power of its Smart TV operating system and unveil its latest technology advancements.
News categories: VIZIO, Adam Bergman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Nielsen brings in Inscape Smart TV data for local and national TV measurement
Apr 26, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced an agreement that provides Nielsen with Inscape glass-level Smart TV viewership data. Nielsen now has the rights to integrate Inscape data for both local and national audience measurement.
News categories: Nielsen, VIZIO, Peter Bradbury, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
VIZIO introduces Jump Ads to connect linear TV with streaming
Mar 31, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has introduced Jump Ads. Jump Ads gives programmers and brands the ability to present an interactive overlay at the end of linear TV programs, directing viewers into a supporting app on the VIZIO operating system.
News categories: VIZIO, Fox Entertainment, Adam Bergman, Natalie Park, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp renews deal to use VIZIO ACR data
Oct 6, 2021 – VideoAmp and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced that VideoAmp will continue to use VIZIO's Inscape Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) data from VIZIO Smart TVs for planning, measurement and TV ad sales use cases.
News categories: VIZIO, VideoAmp, Travis Hockersmith, Nick Chakalos, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
Apr 29, 2021 – Verizon Media and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced a cross-platform and connected TV (CTV) advertising partnership. Verizon Media gains DSP access to VIZIO's Inscape viewership data from more than 18M opted-in VIZIO Smart TVs.
News categories: VIZIO, Verizon Media, Mike O’Donnell, Iván Markman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
Feb 19, 2021 – VIZIO Ads has unveiled Universal Frequency Control, a capability that enables brands to set limits on how often a VIZIO TV within a household is exposed to specific ad creative when placing an ad through its platform.
News categories: VIZIO Ads, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Inscape And Kinetiq link TV brand exposure and data from connected TVs
Sep 9, 2020 – Inscape and Kinetiq have are to combine Inscape's glass-level insights from more than 15 million smart TVs with Kinetiq's real-time program and ad metadata mined from cable and broadcast networks and stations in the U.S.
News categories: Kinetiq, Inscape, Kevin Kohn, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data