Digital TV News: International Datacasting Corp
IDC selects Verimatrix VCAS to protect sports broadcasts in Latin America
Aug 31, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that International Datacasting Corp. (IDC) has selected Verimatrix VCAS video encryption to protect the airing of sporting events for its broadcasting customers in Latin America.
News categories: Verimatrix, International Datacasting Corp, Asaf Ashkenazi, Diana Cantú, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latin America
International Datacasting and Verimatrix to Launch New IP Distribution Solution for DTH Operators
Mar 19, 2013 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) and Verimatrix have joined forces to provide DTH operators with a new solution to help them launch new IPTV services and add subscribers within multi-dwelling units (MDUs).
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Verimatrix, Content Protection, Gateway, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Corporation Demonstrates Revenue Generation Solutions for Broadcasters at IBC 2012
Aug 28, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that it will be demonstrating its latest content distribution solutions designed to boost revenue generation for the world's premiere broadcasters at IBC 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Content Distribution, IBC2022
IDC Unveils Digital Tattoo™ Platform IPTV Distribution for DTH Satellite Operators
Apr 10, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced the unveiling of its Digital Tattoo™ suite of products designed to enable direct-to-home (DTH) satellite operators to offer IPTV services, at NAB, Las Vegas, April 16-19, 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corp, Content Distribution, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Secures Wananchi Contracts and Financing for DTH Broadcast Service
Jul 25, 2011 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced a vendor financing package, and follow on contracts with the Wananchi Group for the rollout of a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service in Africa.
News categories: International Datacasting, Wananchi, Content Distribution, Finance, Kenya, Satellite
Verimatrix Secures DVB-S2 Digital TV Service for the Wananchi Group
Sep 10, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced that the Wananchi Group, Africa's pioneering provider of triple-play, has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB to secure satellite TV services for the Zuku brand in Kenya.
News categories: Verimatrix, Wananchi, International Datacasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-S2, IBC2022, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
IDC Signs Agreement with Wananchi for DTH in Africa
Jun 30, 2010 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that the Company has entered into an agreement with The Wananchi Group for the development, build up and roll-out of a DTH broadcasting service for Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Wananchi, International Datacasting, East Africa Capital Partners, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
SENSIO 3D Solutions Showcased at NAB 2010
Mar 23, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX-V: SIO) has announced that the company's SENSIO® 3D solutions have been adopted by leading broadcast vendors and technology partners. SENSIO's 3D format and 3D technology solutions will be showcased at the 2010 NAB Show.
News categories: SENSIO, Metaverse, NABShow
SENSIO launches 2D content in 1080p60/50 broadcast feature
Sep 3, 2009 – SENSIO (TSX: SIO) presents a premiere at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) of the new functionality offered by SENSIO® 3D technology: live broadcasting of 2D content in 1080p60/50.
News categories: SENSIO, Content Distribution, IBC2022
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated